003

Iseul's pov

Iseul's pov

Here we were again, in the main lobby. Jun-hee came up with a plan to see how far the boundary goes. According to what they found out, it leads to a trail in the forest. "It's annoying to just wait." Kyung-jun said, gaining everyone's attention. "It won't hurt to give it a shot. But do we all have to go?" He asked to which Jun-hee sighed. "Yes, we all can't go. I'll go on my own." Jun-hee said firmly as Yoon-seo jumped in. "I'll go with you." She said. "No stay here, mountain trail would be tough." Junhee said as I internally awed at them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

After alot of discussion, a group of students headed to the mountains to see how far the trail goes while rest of us waited in the building. I was sitting on the stairs alone as Kyung-jun went somewhere with his friends.

I pulled out my phone and typed a message to my mom but it wasn't sent, there was still no signal. All of this was getting too much, 4 students were dead already what if I am next? The thought sent chills down my spine. I need to get out of here, With this thought I stood up going to the corridor where I went previously and entered a office. There was a few telephones, I hope they work. Suddenly a phone started ringing as my eyes widened, "Hello?!" I said in the phone as I heard heavy breathing and shuffling on the other side causing me to frown.

"H-hello-" I repeated. "Kim Iseul..." The person on the other end hissed as i threw the phone away and backed up, my breathing getting heavier, that's when I noticed something. The telephone's wire was never connected to electricity. I backed up until my back hit the table when suddenly a hot cup of coffee fell on my hand causing me to let out a scream.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Third person's pov

Yoon-seo and Jung-won who were doing their investigation ran towards the office as they heard Iseul scream. "Iseul!" Yoon-seo ran towards her and checked her hand. "What happened?" She asked her. "I- accidentally spilled the hot coffee on my hand." She whined as she blew on her hand to ease the pain. "Let's go apply ointment, quick." Yoon-seo said as they headed to infirmary.

Just when Yoon-seo was done treating Iseul's hand, Jung-won spoke. "How was the coffee still so hot...?" Jung-won pointed out as it hit both Yoon-seo and Iseul. "What were you doing in the office?" Jung-won asked as Iseul gulped. "I thought of trying to contact someone through the telephone in the office..." Iseul started. "The telephone started ringing suddenly, I received the call and said hello but someone just hissed my name in return..." Iseul said as Yoon-seo looked shocked. "Even i have been hearing someone hissing my name." Yoon-seo said as Iseul just gripped her hairs.

"What's going on..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The trio walked down the stairs to join the others in the lobby. Kyung-jun looked up at Iseul as he grew concerned when he saw ointment on her hand. "Iseul, Are you okay?" He asked running towards her as she just nodded. "Yeah, I am fine." She assured as Kyung-jun sighed. "What-" before Kyung-jun could ask anything further, someone spoke. "They're back!" someone said as everyone ran towards the group that just entered the building.