Chapter 9

Kacchan's POV

Holy shit no way! There is no way that Deku is already pregnant from only fucking with me once. I guess this shit is in our hands now. But what the hell are we going to tell our parents. That we fucked once and didn't use protection and now Deku is pregnant. This is just complete bullshit. 

Why did this shit happen to me. I just want to be a normal 17 year old kid, but now I'm going to be a fucking parent at this age because of a mistake that I made. I mean it wasn't a mistake that I fucked the damn nerd I mean him getting pregnant on the first fuck is a fucking mistake. But I'm gonna admit it's pretty fucking exciting that this happened but too damn early. 

Izuku's POV 

Wow, OMG no way. I did not expect this. I mean I've been fucking myself for 3 years and now that I have done it with Kacchan I'm suddenly pregnant. WTF this is not how I wanted my first time, to suddenly get pregnant and have to carry a baby at 17 years old. Why me? Why him? Why us? Why did this happen to us? We just wanted to be a normal couple not have a kid at 17 years old. We should have used protection and this would've never happened. We were reckless. No kidding. 

Me and Kacchan are walking from the hospital hand in hand. "How are we going to do this Kacchan?" I said. "Well we fucked up and now we are going to be parents, there is no fucking explanation". He said. Well he has got a point. "But Kacchan what are we going to tell our parents?" I said. "Well we are just going to have to hide it, but teddy bear do you actually want to hide that we are expecting?" he said. "I don't know. I'm excited that this is happening but it's too early in our lives for this." I said. "My mom would be happy for me, but also mad that we didn't use protection". I said. "Yeah Auntie can be like that, but she would also cry a river. She will be a Grandma and also the Old Hag will also be a Grandma." He said. "Yeah they would be excited, but are you sure that we can handle this, I mean we are still in high school training to be heroes and now we have to take care of a kid." I said. "Well while we are doing our hero stuff at UA we can drop the kid off with Eri. I'm pretty sure they would get along." He said. "Yeah your right Babe." I said, giving in. 

"Besides we are gonna have to figure out names for the baby. If it is a boy we will call him Akimitsu and if it's a girl we will call her Hikari." He said. "Those are some awesome names Babe. How did you come up with those?" I said. "It just came in my head and said 'these are some pretty fucking names for our kid' and then I figured it would fit them perfectly." he said. 

"Yeah they would and also maybe we can prepare for the baby as well, but what do we do? We can't hide this from our parents for long. They will find out soon enough." I said. "Well looks like we are going to have to talk to our parents together." he said. "Yeah we are going to have to." I said.

Me and Kacchan call our parents to ask them to meet up at my house. "What did you bring me here for Izuku?" my mom said. "We are here to discuss something and want your opinion." I said, a bit nervous. "Okay baby what is it?" she said. "Hey Old Hag please listen to what we have to say." Kacchan said. "What is it now you damn brat." Auntie said. "Deku let's tell them together, ok." He said. I nodded. "We are expecting a baby!" I said. They looked shocked then there was a glimmer in there eyes, probably excitement. "We knew you two would hit it off." Auntie said. "Baby this is so exciting, we are going to be grandmas." she said, crying. "Finally you damn brat, you finally stayed true to your feelings at least and now look what you got out of it." Auntie said. 

We were so excited that our parents were happy that we were expecting a baby. At least we didn't have to hold this in for so long. They were happy about it at least, and they would get a grandchild. Me and Kacchan had a big smile on our faces. "We need your help to set up the nursery." Kacchan said. "We will help you, anything for our new grandchild.

Hey sorry I've been gone so long but here a brand new chapter and I love you guys and follow me if you like this story so far. Love you guys so much!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍💖💖💖💖💗💗💗🥰🥰🥰😻😻😻😻😽😽😽