Chapter 7

Izuku's POV

My alarm clock is going off. I groaned. I jumped out of bed and got dressed. I'm still thinking about yesterday, date with Kacchan. He made me blush so much sometimes I wish that we could do more the date and get to the good part with him fucking me. After I got dressed I put on my red sneakers and got my jacket because it is cold and go on a walk to clear my mind. "Bye Mom I'm going to go take a walk around the neighborhood." I said. "Alright Izuku be careful oh, and if you run into Katsuki tell him I said." She said. "Alright I will Mom bye." I said.

I walked out of the door and started my walk then I wondered maybe I can stop by Kacchan's house and ask him to walk with me. I walk next door and ring the doorbell but I got scared and just stand there hoping Kacchan comes out.

Bakugo's Pov

My damn alarm is going off I just want to sleep. Is it that fucking hard. I got up and checked the clock it's 10:00 am. It's too fucking early. I got up and got into the shower and got dressed and put on my shoes and my jacket to go on a walk. I wonder if I will run into Deku? "Hey Old Hag I'm going out for a walk to clear my mind." I said. "Alright brat be carefull and if you run into Izuku tell him I said hi". she said.  "Alright see ya later" I said.

I was fixing to walk out the door when I saw deku standing at the door. "What the fuck Deku, what are you doing here!" I said. "Well Kacchan I was going to go on a walk and I wondered if you would like to go walk with me." He said his face bright red. So damn cute. I can't resist that face. "Alright, I guess damn nerd." I said. He smiled a very cute smile. "Oh, the old hag told me to say hi for her." I said. " So did my mom." He said. Wow I guess this is just fucking weird. I thought.

We left to go on a walk and we went to go get something to eat at the cafe. We ate and went back to walk around town to see what we can do in this shitty town. "Hey deku you want to go to the arcade." I said "Sure Kacchan, whatever you want to do." He said. I really hate that he does this to me. He is too cute and it turns me fucking on. 

Author's Note

Hey it's me sorry for not posting earlier I was busy with life and my mom deleted my account but I got it back on my phone and now I'm here making another part to this amazing story what will happen next with Bakugo and Deku stay tuned in and find out. Love you guys.