Chapter 3

Izuku's POV

I tried on the costume and it fits perfectly. I walk out of the costume closet and went to work. There was some rich guy at a table and I walked over to him and did a lap dance. He gave me a stack of money for doing that. Unbelievable! I can't believe he gave me this much money just for one lap dance! I went to other tables and they gave me so much money for entertaining them. When my shift was over I went to Aizawa's office. 

"Oh, hi problem child you finished your shift?" Aizawa said. "Yes, I did and can you help me count my money because I need to make sure I have enough to pay for my apartment that I'm living in or else they will kick me out for not paying my bills." I said. "Yeah, sure problem child I'll help you." Aizawa said. He counted the money and had a surprised look on his face. "How did you manage to get 5k in one night, it looks like our crowd really likes you." Aizawa said. 

Wow! I guess this can pay for my bills for my apartment. I really like this job. This is my dream job. I can't wait for tomorrow to come to work and earn more money. "Good night Aizawa." I said.

Bakugo's POV

We finished eating and went back to our houses. "Bye extras, see you tomorrow." I said. I glad that those fucking extras are gone. Now I can go fucking home and lay the fuck down. This has been a long fucking day. I went home and undressed and got in the shower. 

I got out of the shower and the old hag shouted for me."Katsuki come down for dinner." the old hag said. I went down the stairs and went to eat dinner. The Old Hag asked me a stupid fucking question. "So how was your day Katsuki." she said. I can't tell her about the bar fight but I can tell her about that fucking fancy restaurant. 

"Me and the extras went to some fancy restaurant and all that shit." I said. "Oh, I thought you would have had a better day that." she said. "Stop getting in my fucking business we just went to some fucking restaurant and went to get some ice cream." I said. 

Then I just fucking gave up. "We also went to the bar and got drunk then there was a fucking bar fight, so there, is that what you wanted." I said. She looked surprised. 

"Katsuki, seriously I thought I told you to stay away from fucking bars! You are so fucking hard headed!" she said. That pissed me off so badly! "Well I don't give a shit. You need to stop fucking worrying about me and worry about you and leave me the fuck alone. I'm 18 yrs. old. I'm allowed to go to bars." I said 

In this story the age to go to bars is 18 

Izuku's POV

I went home and took my clothes off and went to shower. Once I got out my mom called me."Izuku time for dinner come down." she said. I put on some clothes and went downstairs to eat. "How was work honey." she said. 

"Work was great and I earned 5k in only one shift!" I said. "I can pay for my apartment and stay there." I said. She made a happy face and said, "That's wonderful Izuku! You can stay at the apartment and pay for the bills." She said. I am so happy that she is happy. All I wanted was to make her proud. Now I have that chance. Then she asked me a question. 

"Where are you exactly working at Izuku that makes that much money?." she said. "I work at a strip club called UA. It is where people go there to be entertained." I said. She looked shocked. "Izuku what made you want to work there?" she said. "It has always been my dream to work in one of those." I said

Yess! I am so excited for the next chapter and it will be better than this one. Read to find out!!! Love yall!!!!😍😍🤗😚😉