Chapter 8

Izuku's POV

This is going to be the best day ever! Spending the day with Kacchan and hanging out with him. I just can't wait till we take our relationship to the next level. After we spent the day together I went home to do my daily fucking myself. I pulled out my fake dick  and my vibrator and went. "Oh..hh" I moaned. This feels nice. I just wonder what it will feel like with Kacchans dick inside me. It will feel like heaven, that's what it will feel like.

Bakugo's POV

This was a fucking great day. This fucking nerd just turns me the fuck on. I went to his house to see if he was home. I heard a strange noise probably the nerd taking a shower, but it sounded like moaning like he was fucking somebody. I looked outside his window, he was fucking himself! I rang the doorbell. " Coming". Deku's mom answered. "Oh Katsuki what a nice surprise". she said. "Izuku's in his room studying". she said. 

I walked to him room and closed the door. "What the fuck are you doing you damn nerd!" I said. "Oh, Kacchan I didn't hear the front door, what are you doing here?" He said. I walked over to him his face was beet red. He is so fucking cute when he does that. I pull him closer to me and put him a lip lock and explored his body. "Deku take off your underwear." I said. He blushed wildly. He obeyed him. I opened up his legs and took off my boxers and my dick sprang alive and hard. I put my tip next to his entrance and jammed the fucking thing in him.

He moaned oh he moaned so damn cute. It looks like he has been waiting for this. I thrust back and forth. "Kac..chan" He said. "Don't worry deku this will all be over soon." I said. But we both know that we won't. I was ready to fuck him, just been waiting for the right time. Now's the time. We went back and forth until we both cummed. "Let's go get you cleaned up". I said. After that they went to Deku's bed and slept together.

Author's POV

Hey you guys this is what you have been waiting for hope you enjoy the rest of the story cause there is more coming stay tuned in to figure out what happens next between bakugo and deku. Love you guys Byeeeee!