Chapter 5

Izuku's POV

I can't believe this right now! Kacchan actually asked me on a date! Oh My God! I have butterflies in my stomach. This is going to be so much fun. I wonder why he asked me over the phone? He could have asked me in person or unless he was shy to do it person and decided to do it on the phone? I don't know why but I'm happy and I am blushing like a maniac. 

While I was lying in bed and doing my daily session I was thinking about how good it will feel if Kacchan was doing this with me? Will it hurt or will it be pleasurable? This has got my confused but I'm going to wait until he is ready and when he is I will be prepared.

Bakugo's POV

Fuck yes! I did it! This is going to be the best fucking date in the whole damn world! I just have to figure out what he likes and what are his favourite places. I went on Instagram and searched him up. GreenBunny. Seriously that's the fucking nerd's username. 

I clicked on it and looked to see what he likes in his description. It appears that he likes Katsudon in fact he loves it. He also likes coffee and going to restaurants. Well I will use this information to make him feel like he can be safe around me. 

Izuku's POV

Today is the day! I am so excited! I checked my Instagram account. I got a new follower named LordExplosionMurder. Wow, did not expect Kacchan to follow me. 

Let me just say that this is what I like to do. I love books about smut and Slut and everything. Okay Back to the book! Love yaaaa!!!!🥰🥰🥰🥰😍

I went into the bathroom and got undressed. Then I heard the doorbell ring. I wonder who that could be? I put on my robe and walked to the door. It was Kacchan with a tomato red face. He looks adorable! He is wearing a hoodie that looks like his hero suit and shorts. "Oh, am I early. I am so sorry I didn't mean to wake you." he said. 

"You didn't wake me I was just going to get in the shower and get ready, but since you're here help yourself to anything and I will be back in a couple minutes." I said.

I love this picture it is actually my google wallpaper so adorable!!! What will happen next stay tuned and I will make sure that I will post again

I love this picture it is actually my google wallpaper so adorable!!! What will happen next stay tuned and I will make sure that I will post again. Byeeeee!!!!🥰🤩😍