Chapter 4

Bakugo's POV

Once I finished eating dinner I went up to my room to go and chill on my phone and I saw the nerd's number. I wonder how the shitty nerd is doing? I text him and ask him how his life is going. I have a had a crush on the nerd since middle school. Then a ding went off on my phone.

                                                                                         Shitty Nerd💚

      Bakugo: Hey nerd how are you doing

                                                                                                Shitty Nerd: I'm doing fine got my own job and                                                                                                   everything how are you?

This nerd has got a job no wonder he has been so fucking quiet. I texted him again.

       Bakugo: I'm doing okay. Old Hag is doing okay too. And my day has been really shitty because my mom got pissed at me for getting into a bar fight and getting drunk. So yeah.

      Shitty Nerd: Wow! You had a interesting day Kacchan. I just went to work earned 5k in one night because I work at the Strip Club on Eve Street.

Bakugo: Deku I know about how you were interested in that stuff since you were 14 but seriously a strip club? You know better than that you fucking nerd.

Shitty Nerd: Yeah, but Kacchan I love working there I get a lot of money from only one night and this has been the best day of my life. I enjoyed it because I need the money to stay living in my apartment.

Bakugo: Well I never said you couldn't work over there I'm just saying there are other jobs out there and you choose a strip club. Not a wise choice Deku.

Shitty Nerd: Well I mean its the only thing I'm interested in now so yeah. But as long as I'm having fun you're okay with it Kacchan?

Bakugo: Yeah. Just as long as you are happy just don't let anybody get to close to you because if they do I will come over there myself and explode their asses. You are mine and mine alone. You got it Deku!

Shitty Nerd: Yes I got it by why am I yours we are not even dating unless you want to date.

Bakugo: Of course not I just want nobody to touch you in any bad way that how good of a friend I am. 

Shitty Nerd: Whatever you say Kacchan its your words.

Bakugo: But I guess we can go out together on a date. How about tomorrow. The extras don't need me with them all the damn time so yeah.

Shitty Nerd: Yeah, I guess lets go out tomorrow.

Bakugo: 😁😀😘 Love you so much Deku.

Shitty Nerd: Love you too Kacchan

Shitty Nerd is offline

Bakugo is offline

Yay! A whole paragraph based on Bakugo's POV now what's going to happen next tune in for more!!! Bye!!!!🧐🤭🖐