Chapter 19: Forever Knight & King's Death

Start from the beginning

He throw the big door on the ground by himself and (Y/N) was throw the door down on the ground and make (Y/N) turn his head to look around and he see all everything around to him was lab...and all everything experiment lab for what these forever knights doing by themselves.

and all everything experiment lab for what these forever knights doing by themselves

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*GROWLING*"

???: "I see you've been made it here, demon." He said to (Y/N) and make him was growling out little bit and he sniffing up to the sky by himself and make him was definitely smell it is here right away.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "We can smell you, king.~ Come on out...let us face to face." He said to him and make the king who was chuckling out little bit.

???: "As you wish, demon.~" He said to (Y/N) and then he heard there was a land thud down on the ground by himself and make (Y/N) turn around to take a look at this motherfucker who was stood right there and he was looks like bulk with an armor form on by himself and a black cape behind his back. Then this guy was looks like some kind of dangerous for himself and he was like King...but a king of armor knight by himself.

but a king of armor knight by himself

Forever King.

The first Forever King featured in the series was the fourth season's main antagonist. This Forever King was originally a former Plumber named Driscoll. However, he was thrown out of the Plumbers in disgrace when he was revealed to have been stealing alien tech for his own benefit. He later joined the Forever Knights and worked his way up through the ranks, eventually forming a splinter group of knights with the desire to conquer the world and gain revenge on the Plumbers.

Forever King: "I will strike thee down, demon." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Come on and get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Forever King and let out a thunderous roar toward to Forever King and make him was charge toward at Forever King and then he was jump up and use his claws slashes at Forever King. But (Y/N) got blasted by Forever King and he was sent to the ground by the motherfucker knight who was shooting at him and then (Y/N) was knock down the ground and make him slowly turn his head to look up at Forever King and (Y/N) let out a growl.