Chapter 1

"Good Son." Tony whispers in Babes ear as he refuses the people in front of him he use to call friends, Way standing next to Babe puts his head down and whispers something in Babes ear which the others can't hear. Jeff looks at Charlie who is fumming in anger, Kenta notices Charlie holding something in his hand, Something sharp. Kenta quickly rushes behind Charlie elbowing Charlie in the back holding his arms behind is back taking out the knife gripped in his hands . "Stop." Kenta mumbles in Charlies ear making Charlie stop, By then everybody as seen this and Way quietly leaves with Babe while everyone is distracted. Charlie manages to look at Babe on last time before he goes upstairs, they both share a softened gaze before leaving .
"Take them to the treatment room" Tony states before taking out a paper from his blazer and handing it to Kenta, Kenta nods then gets the guards pushing them into the other room. "Charlie there is nothing you can do anymore you guys are not together anymore. He is fine trust me" Kim mentions noticing Charlies worried state, "They still race right. I will just speak to him then"Charlie replies completely ignoring Kim. Kim just sighs and nods before being pushed harder by the guards shoving him into a glass room with the others.

Meanwhile...

Upstairs in Ways bedroom Way senses Babes sadness. "Phi I know you miss them but this is for the best" Way whines cradling Babes face, Babe rests this head in Ways neck covering his face Way which is now covered in tears. Way tries and comforts Babe but fails, "I love you Babe just know that" Way whispers not knowing what else to say. Babe doesn't respond and just falls asleep in Ways arms, Way smiles faintly them lays him on the bed covering him with a blanket then leaving the room.
Way sneaks downstairs going into the treatment room finding everybody there. Way just walks past them and goes up to his father speaking to him, "Way. I'm still waiting on that child" Tony adds, his voice being a bit too loud that everyone hears him.
Way nods then approaches the glass were everybody is, "Way you don't have to be like this" Alan begs starring into Ways eyes. While Charlie on the other hand refuses to look at him, "What are you doing with Babe!" Jeff yells furious with disgust.
"I didn't do anything it was his choice..." Way suddenly stops then turns to Tony waiting for him to leave the room. "He did it for you guys." Way continues, "Oh cut the bullshit Way we all know you have liked him for 10 years" North screams. Way sighs and turns to leave, "You guys will never get it. Believe me" Way gives them a cold look which makes Jeff get shivers down his spine.

After Way leaves Charlie gets up, his hands free from the handcuffs, "Did it" Charlie states showing his free hands. When Charlie uncuffs them all Alan runs to the glass door punching the corner of it opening it without shattering, Alan looks at the others before leading the Way out of the room, quietly leaving the room walking into the long hallway. "This place is huge. Where is the front door?" Sonic asks looking around the room. " AHHHHH! " A scream is heard from down the hall leaving the team to quickly turn, "That's a familiar scream..." Charlie whispers, " It's Babe." Kim adds before running following the screams.
"Wait! Kim it's too risky what if he is in danger?" Kim asks pointing his hand at the leading door. "He is fine. We just need to find the way out" Charlie mutters which makes everyone surprised by his response.
Charlie walks off with a emotionless reaction then starts running making the team follow, they freeze after noticing Kenta downstairs. They quickly hide behind the wall making sure not to get seen, "Way! Come quick something is wrong with Babe " Kenta yells running straight pass them looking for Way. The others all look at eachother, "What's wrong with Babe?!" North asks worried then turning back to go to Babe. "Fine if something is wrong with Babe we will go but only a few, the rest will leave Tony's mansion and get help" Alan answers, everyone agrees. North, Alan and Charlie go to Babe while the others leave quickly.

Alan finds the room and slowly opens the door finding Babe whincing in pain,
"Babe!" Alan yells rushing to Babes side. "W-What are you doing here. Leave please it's not safe" Babe begs pushing Alan's arm away from him,
"No. We are not letting Way do this He-" Before Alan can continue he is cut if by Babe screaming at him, "He is not like that okay! Leave now otherwise Tony will kill you all" Babe adds looking at Charlie. Charlie shakes his head and approachs Babe, Babe gets up before Charlie can come any closer.
Babe places a hand on his stomach protecting it, "Babe are you-" North is cut off by Way holding a gun at them. "I'm letting you guys leave without telling Tony so leave before it's to late" Way responds facing the gun at them as they leave. "Way don't hurt them" Babe adds helpless before Way closes the door, Way turns to him and reassures him that everything will be okay.

To be continued...

Hope you liked the first chapter of   'Lost' .
Soo pls vote if u want more chapter of this book 🙏🙏
Thankyouuuuu 💗

Bye byeee👋