Chapter 16: Xena & Helen (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Hey girls, what can I do for-" He tries to said and he was felt something on his crouch.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Y/N) couldn't finish his sentence because something was rubbing his crouch. (Y/N) look down to see Helens foot rubbing his crouch.

Helen: "I couldn't help myself dear."

(Y/N): "Helen, stop."

Helen laid (Y/N) down and got on top of him started to kissing him in his lips and unzip his pants revealing his dick. She started to kissing him again that making him groaning and she started stroke at his member so hardest making more fastest and hardest.

Xena put her finger in her pussy and also she is moaning wanting to fucked with (Y/N) so hard that she need to be with him always on the time and also she seeing (Y/N) about to cum so hard enough splattering at Helen's hand she is licking it meaning she want more of (Y/N)'s seed cum.

Now Xena wanting having a baby and all future children. Then there is a creak door open half little bit there is Hope with Frightwig who was stalking at (Y/N) and Xena with Helen having a sex each other in the room. Then Xena who want to be with (Y/N) badly and she want him to impregnate her belly and children as well.

Helen: "Oh, someone's a big boy."

Xena: "Helen, that's no fair. Please share him with me."

Helen "Fine, sense I'm in a good mood."

Xena got on his face and put her pussy in front of (Y/N)'s face.

(Y/N): "Wow, you're really wet, Xena."

Xena started to blush. (Y/N) started to lick her pussy making her moan. Well, Helen started to suck on his dick gently.

Xena: "(Y/N), yes go deeper." She started pushing his face to her pussy.

(Y/N): "Helen, I'm about to cum."

Helen started to go faster making (Y/N) just cum down in her throat.

Helen: "Mmm you taste good, babe."

Helen started to insert his dick inside her pussy making her moan. (Y/N) was felt her walls close really tightly and felt her womb.

(Y/N): "You're really tight, Helen."

Helen: "I was saving myself for you, babe."

She started to move her hips up and down really rough. Well, Xena was about to cum over his face.

Xena: "(Y/N). I'm about to cum!!!!!!!"

She came in his mouth making you drink it. Xena got off of him and went behind Helen and started to rub her boobs.

Helen: "XENA!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!!"

Xena: "Mistress, I couldn't help myself."

(Y/N) started to move fastest making Helen moan.

Helen: "Ahh, yes fuck me (Y/N)!!!!!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N) started going fastest and started to cum inside her. Helen started to breath heavily. Xena put her ass up in the air and started shaking it wanting his dick inside.

Xena: "Please, fuck me I want it so bad."

(Y/N) was started to put his dick inside making her head go up. She started to move her hips back and forward hard making a slapping noise.

Xena: "You're so big I could feel you hitting my womb already."

Helen went in front of the Xena and put her pussy in Xena's face.

Helen: "Lick it!" she demanded.

Xena: "Yes, my mistress."

Xena started to lick Helen's pussy making her moan.

(Y/N): "I'm about to cum!!!"

Xena: "Yes go ahead, I want you inside me."

(Y/N) started to cum making the Xena roll her eyes back. (Y/N) was started to catch his breath and felt Helen's hand on his face. She put her face in front of his and started to kissing him.

Helen: "I love you, Babe and you're mine forever." She said to (Y/N).

Helen was seeing (Y/N) is sleeping right now (Y/N) can't even moving that (Y/N) was fucking Helen and Xena so hardest that (Y/N) is going to catch his break.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Then the three of them were sleeping on the bedroom from his and make the three of them didn't notice Frightwig with Charmcaster were watching at (Y/N) having sex with the two hot milf alien girls and make them were masturbate and fingering themselves. Then they both turn their heads to look each others and they both were smirked up each others little bit and they want to be with (Y/N) forever.

To Be Continued.