chapter sixteen Part One: "Aidan?"

chapter sixteen
Part One: "Aidan?"

         Damon walked into the conference room, sitting down. "We have a different type of case. This one involves going undercover" the blonde woman said as everyone raised a brow. "We need two males for this job. Gay married couple, named Killian Winchester and Enzo Winchester" JJ said as Damon payed attention.

'Shit' Damon thought as he shifted. Let's just say, it isn't going to help this case that both men are dead in their apartment. "No one has ever seen their faces so this makes it easy," JJ said calmly as she threw a case on the table.
"The person we're after is named Alexander More" the blonde said as Spencer looked at Damon.

"Who do you want to go?" Rossi asked as everyone looked up at Hotch. "Odair, Reid. You're both going" Hotch said before getting up. "Ok, Spencer you're wear white and Damon you're wearing black. You'll get more information as we go" JJ smiled, both men getting up.

Damon could remember the first time when he went to prison. He was only eighteen when it happened. It was the first time Ryan and actually touched him, shown him what it meant to be part of the CIA or so he thought. Ryan had been with Damon since he was seventeen, when Damon had joined the CIA. Ryan knew Damon was different from the other candidates. He knew that Damon would be able to handle more then the others.  Ryan wanted to see just how far he could push Damon, so of course, he sent him to prison. Damon had spent six months in prison before he had enough and got out, sitting on the top of the library. Against a bookshelf, back bruised till it was black. He had the orange jumpsuit tied around his waist, the pants still covering his legs. A long black sleeve shirt covered his scarred arms, just like it did now.

Damon fixed the suit that he was wearing. It was just dress pants and a dress shirt with two buttons undone. He was dressed entirely in black, with his hair slicked back. His mother's cross necklace was very visible now, and the tattoo on his collarbone, just peaking out.

".....Fuck....." he whispered, noticing how some of his scars were visible. He hated questions about his scars, because if he was going to be honest, he probably couldn't tell which scars were from when he was a kid, the CIA, or himself.

Damon sighed and ran a hand through his slicked back hair, a few pieces of hair falling in his face. It added to the mysterious look that Damon Le'Odair was oh so known for. He looked like the Devil in a humans body. "Damn" Damon turned around to see the slightly parter lips of Emily. He could still remember that night at the bar, how he took her home. How she asked him to kiss her.

Damon chuckled as he looked down. Looking back up at her through his eyelashes. It was something he had picked from his training at the CIA. "You like what you see?" Damon flirted. "Mmm, I think you already now" the black haired woman smirked. Damon walked over to her and lifted her chin, looking down at her. He leaned closer to her. "I have a case to get too" he whispered to her. "One kiss" she mumbled. Damon smiled then walked away.