Act One

act oneSomething More Formal

act one
Something More Formal

5 years ago

A bag was ripped off of Damon's head. Making his already, messy brown hair, even more messy. A tall man stood in front of him, as Damon's eyes adjusted to the dim light. "Mr. Odair"A man's voice filled the room.

"I think we need to speak" The man said, sitting down in a chair in front of the brown haired boy. Damon was on his knees, hands behind his head. Damon looked the man dead in the eye as he spoke.

"I was expecting something more formal" Damon sighed, being an ass. "Sorry there isn't a stake and a 5 corse meal" The man shot back. Damon nodded a little. There was only two reasons he was here. Someone needed to be token care of or he was going to jail.

"Look Damon, me and you have gotten along well, and I just need for you to.....," The man stopped. "Take a break" He was going to prison. After 4 years of working for the CIA, he was being sent to prison. Wow.

"Prison?" Damon asked calmly. "Cop will be here in 10 minutes, have fun" That's all the man said before getting up and walking out.

Damon looked at all the cops in the room and realized what the man realized when he said, "Have Fun".

"So boys, do any of you have families?" Damon asked, looking around. All the men looked at him. Some nodded and some didn't.

Damon smiled. "I love it when people have families" He grabbed the gun off the table, shooting two of the cops. The blood spattered onto the ground and Damon. "Fucking hell!" A British cop well before Damon pulled the trigger.

All 27 cops were dead in less then 2 minutes by the hands of Damon. He sat down, on the chair, gun on the table next to him.

The calmness as he sat down. He breathed slowly waiting for the cops.

"Damon Michael Le'Odair, why is he so important to the CIA?" A man asked the head of the CIA. "He's the most deadly thing the CIA has control over" The head of the CIA said calmly.

"That man has no mercy!" The psychiatrist yelled to the guard outside of Damon's cell.

"Your crazy Damon, you're a psychopath and a sociopath" The psychiatrist said calmly as she looked at the cold looking man in front of her. "No shit" Damon said blankly back.