XII

chapter twelveYoung Dumb & Broke

chapter twelve
Young Dumb & Broke

Everything happened for a reason that's what Damon believed that's what his dad believed and that's what his mom believed. But over the years with Damon getting older and the more stuff happening to him he wondered why was everything happening for a reason? Why did his dad beat his mom, and why did that happen for a reason.

Why?

Maybe things didn't happen for a reason, maybe the world was just that fucked up.

Damon woke up to the sound of his annoying alarm. Pulling his feet from the covers of his bed and rubbing his face a little. "Fucking alarm" Damon whispered as he got up, dragging his feet to the bathroom.

He looked himself in the mirror and sighed. He was pale, tired, and he felt weak. The pills were definitely having an effect on him, both physically and mentally. It was always worth it to not take the pills and start talking to himself again, but yet again, all those voices get pretty loud.

The strong taste of toothpaste, attacked Damon's tongue and mouth. The cool feeling against his teeth and gums. He spat the toothpaste out into the sink and rinsed his mouth out.

He wiped his mouth and put his toothbrush away, walking back into his bedroom and looking at the time. 4:04 A.M.

Damon sighed and got down onto the floor and got into the push-up position, doing normal pushups then moving to ones on his knuckles. His back muscles flexing as he did. Damon was very muscular, back, arms, legs, torso, everything. He had a tattoo on his collarbone, with his mother's name in Russian and Italian, so one was in black and the other was in white and they over lapped.

Russian
Анастасия
Ana-sta-siya

Italian
Anastasia
Ana-asta-sia

English
Anastasia
Ana-stasia

Damon used his time working out, he liked being in shape and since he couldn't go for a run, all he could do was workout in his apartment with what he had. He also worked out in the gym at the FBI, it was nicer than his apartment. Also because the FBI one has a punching bag.

Damon had a shower then got changed. His forearms were sore. He had a nightmare last night about his mom, and woke up, he just tried to make the pain go away and it almost worked. Almost.