Swimming

Setting: Under the water, to lazy to look up where underwater so yeah.

POV Freminet

*[It felt weird holding Gaming's hand, he didn't hate it. He wishes he could see Gaming's face, he wants to know what he thinks of the underwater. But he can only hope as he swims around with Gaming. Soon enough they reach one of the underground domes. He doesn't know how they work besides a field stopping the water from going in. He pulls Gaming over as he goes in. He goes in and turns around to see Gaming Fall into the place.]*

*[Freminet takes off his helmet while laughing]* "Are you okay?" *[He giggles and helps Gaming up. He takes off Gaming helmet and blushes at how close he is to Gaming. He backs away some]*

"Yeah Im fine" *[He chuckles]* "I wasn't expecting that. It's interesting how it works." *[He runs his hands through his hair as he had sweat some. Freminet notices a shiny object on Gaming eyebrow and walks closer]*

"Whats on your eyebrow?" *[He tries not to get too close to Gaming face.]*

"Huh? Oh my eyebrow piercing?" *[He smiles holding his hair up to let Freminet see. Freminet mouth falls open some as he looks.]*

"Thats cool!" *[Freminet steps back and smiles]* "Did it hurt?"

"A bit but it was a while ago! My dad hated when I got it." *[He scratches his head and shuffles his feet. Freminet steps back and sits in one of the chairs]*

"Im sorry about that, is it hard? You know to have a dad that doesn't exactly like what you do?" *[Freminet looks at him with interest. Gaming sits next to him and sighs]*

"It was hard at first, I ran away because he didn't like what I wanted to do. After the lantern right though he became more nice about it. He still thinks I should do something other than it, but he knows he can't force me. I still do my other job though."

*[Freminet nods listening]* "I still don't know how you did it. You are something else Gaming" *[Freminet laughs getting up and grabbing his mask. Gaming does the same. Freminet looks up at Gaming and realizes how close they are to each other. Neither back up though. They stare at one another. Suddenly Gaming leans towards Freminet and kisses his cheek. He backs away face flushed and puts the mask on. Freminet stands in shock, confused as he slowly puts his mask on.]*

GAMING INFACT HAS AN EYEBROW PIERCING

You can see the little silver bulb

ALSO HOW DOES THIS MAKES SINCE

Care to explain 🤨