"I know"

Y'all know the setting. They have just woken up. Well Gaming woke up Freminet didn't sleep much

Freminet POV

*[He puts on his helmet as he hears Gaming waking up. He is feeling homesick and is starting to regret this. He just wants to be back in the water. Its funny to him that he is cyro even though he loves the water. He takes a deep breath as he starts to roll up his sleeping bag]*

"Goodmorning Gaming" *[He whispers, his voice horse from the lack of use in the night]*

"Good morning.... You okay?" *[Gaming asks while he yawns]*

"Yeah why?" *[Freminet clears his throat]*

"You look tired, did you sleep? Don't tell me you slept with that helmet on that has got to feel terrible!" *[He gets up going to grab his shoulders, he then stops himself as Freminet steps back some.]*

"I slept, it was fine" *[Freminet lied]* "And no I didn't sleep with this on" *[He says with a sigh]* "Lets just get going please"

*[Gaming nods looking worried. Gaming starts to pack up pulling out some berries from his bag]* "Want some?" *[He offers to Freminet. Freminet takes a couple and turns away to eat them]*

*[After they are all packed up they start to walk away]* "We have a lot of ground to cover so there wont be much time for resting" *[Freminet looks at the map as he speaks, Gaming chuckles remembering when he fell while reading the map]* "Maybe put the map down so you don't fall again? Or do you just like rocks?" *[He jokes catching up to him]*

*[He can't see it but Freminet goes red with embarrassment. He folds the map up and puts it away with a scoff]*

"Lets- Lets just go" *[He says starting to walk faster. Gaming can't tell if Freminet is mad or not so he tries to keep some distance. Eventually he decides to speak up]*

"Tell me about your family? What are they like? Are they cool? Any siblings?" *[He starts to spill out questions curious to know more about Freminet]*

"Uhm Im adopted" *[He mumbles climbing over a small pile of rocks. Gaming mouth drops open slightly then follows more]*

"Is your family nice?" *[Gaming is wondering more now.]*

"Yeah I guess. I have two siblings. They do magic which is cool. My brother and sister can do around anything when it comes to that. Father is nice enough, I don't really talk to them though unless they need me" *[Freminet stops, he notice Gaming falling behind. He turns around and looks to see Gaming looks some what sad]* "What?"

"Sorry sorry, i've just.... You sound so sad to talk about it. Do you not like them? Do they treat you bad?" *[Gaming asks, his voice soft as he gets closer to Freminet as they start to walk]*

"They treat me fine, Father works a lot and Lyney and Lynette are off helping around town and stuff. I just look around and swim in the ocean."

"What does your father do for work?" *[Gaming asks, he wonders why 'father' works a lot]*

"Uhh, Father works in a higher up section of work" *[He mumbles starting to be vague again]*

"Thats not really an answer Freminet" *[Gaming sighs. A little frustrated at him but he can also understand. Being introverted and thrown into a big pit with someone they don't know can suck]*

"I know" *[Freminet says walking faster]*

I hope this chapter was good! Today was a rough day but that wont stop me from doing late night righting lol. Anyways byeeeeeee 🤭