Food for thought

Setting: Same place as where they left off. Its around 7:30. Gaming is making some food.

POV Gaming

*[Gaming looks at the fire as he cooks grilled tiger fish. He is happy that Zhongli provided them with enough food for there journey. He leaves it cooking as he looks back at Freminet. Freminet is messing with random parts he found in the treasure hoarders stuff. His helmet reflecting the fire light. Gaming frowns remembering how Freminet swatted his hand away earlier and decided to ask about it]*

"So Freminet what are you making?" *[He starts off looking at him with a smile, Freminet looks up]*

"Im not sure, just seeing what I can do.." *[He mumbles putting the stuff down]*

"Whats wrong? The stuff looks interesting" *[Gaming scoots closer to him. Freminet looks at him then back down]*

"I thought it was bothering you is all" *[He says passing the parts to Gaming]*

"Course not! If anything im curious to see what you make." *[He picks up a spring playing with it]* "Why don't you make a tiny catapult? Do you have the parts?" *[He puts the spring down going back to the fish to mess with it]*

"Yeah I have the parts... I guess I could" *[He starts to grab different parts to put together]* "The food smells good, what is it?"

"Grilled fish" *[Gaming says as he flips the fish over]* "Do fontaine people eat fish? If not I could make something different"

"Don't worry its fine." *[He mumbles focusing on building]*

*[There was a silence for a few seconds before Gaming asks his question]* "So why do you wear the mask? It seems heavy and restricting" *[He takes the fish and starts to cut it up]*

*[Freminet is silent for a minute]* "I like it, its just a comfort thing I guess." *[He turns his head away as he whispers that. Gaming sighs as he figures thats the best answer he will get. Giving the plate of fish to him]*

"Thanks" *[Freminet says as he turns his back to Gaming. He takes his helmet off but doesn't turn back. Gaming looks at his back before gitting up. They now sit back to back. Leaning on each other as they eat in silence]*

"It tastes good, where did you learn to cook?" *[Freminet says. His question echoed slightly]*

"I learned from my family. They taught me a lot when it comes to certain stuff" *[He says a smile on his face]*

"Did they teach you to fight?" *[He could feel Freminet shift at that question]*

"Ha, no they didn't. My work did, I go around protecting important packages and stuff like that. What about you, who taught you to fight?"

*[Freminet moves around more as he puts his helmet on]* "Uhm, you know family." *[He says, Gaming sees it as a vague answer but shrugs it off]*

"Okay well, we should probably rest." *[Gaming says grabbing a sleeping bag and laying it down. He looks over at Freminet who sits messing with the mrandom parts. Turning over and closing his eyes. He is happy that Freminet is the last thing he sees before he drifts off to sleep]*