Trouble

Same setting as last time!

POV Gaming

*[He smashes his claymore into the serpent. He didn't want Freminet to get hurt. The serpent dies and falls to the ground. Gaming rushes over to Freminet]*

"Are you okay?" *[He looks at the slightly injured knee and sighs]*

"You gotta stop getting into trouble" *[He laughs as he helps Freminet up. He notices he is quiet. He grabs Freminet hand and looks into his scuba mask]*

"I have a mask too!" *[He holds open the mouth so Freminet can see his face]* "It glows, cool right? It can do different colors depending on if its night or day" *[He smiles. Freminet still says nothing]*

"H-hey whats wrong Fremi?" *[He whispers, Freminet takes off his mask to reveal slightly red eyes and tear stained cheeks. Gaming looks at him sadly and puts his hands on his cheeks. He pulls him slightly closer]*

"Whats wrong?"

"I-I" *[He cries a little more]* "S-sorry the water reminded me of home.... Im not use to being away for so long Im sorry" *[He pushes Gaming away wiping his cheeks]*

*[Gaming nods in understanding. He grabs Freminets hand]*

"Hey, I understand missing home. You will go back soon enough though. I- uhm.. this might not help but when I left home I got pretty home sick. I almost went back but, my father wouldn't have wanted me back even if my family did. After some time it goes away. Do you want a hug or something?"

*[He looks at Freminet. Slowly nodding. Gaming wraps his hands around him. Hugging him tightly.]*

"Thanks..." *[Freminet whispers. Gaming is glad he got what he was trying to say. He hugs him tighter]*

"When will you go back?"

"The day after tomorrow, I have to meet with Zhongli to see if the water level is rising. If it isn't I should still go home."

*[Gaming nods. Still hugging Freminet he slowly lets go. Grabbing his hand once more]*

"What if I came with you? Ive been wanting to see the amazing Lyney and Lynette anyway. I guess its good I met their cute brother" *[He laughs squeezing Freminets hand, Freminet blushes grabbing his helmet and puts it back on]*

"Awww come on, is that a yes?"

"Yeah.." *[He mumbles]*

*[Gaming smiles as Freminet and him walk back to the motel. He is excited to spend more time with him]*

Hehe hope this was enjoyable! Also I decided to write my other story. Its fantasy I have some good ideas for it and if you want to check it out you should. Its fairy based. Anyways byeeeeeeeeee

 Anyways byeeeeeeeeee