All Aboard!

A certain ginger, hat man found himself speeding down the highway on his cherry-colored motorbike. The motor sputtered and heaved as he picked up on the gas, leaving a red light show behind him as the tail lights of the bike glowed in the night.

He growled as he held his hat in place and thought about what he'd do about that next time.

Note for the future: clip it down or something.

"What a freaking pain."

.............

You opened the car door and hurriedly got out of the vehicle. Taking a look outside, you could see the train stationed, lined with double-decked rows of dull, yet colorful shipment containers. There as a wired fence that wedged itself between the tracks themselves and the car's location. You and Dazai got out of the car by the rear end of the train and incredibly, the rows of cargo went on longer than the eye could see.

The Port Mafia driver with you opened the trunk of the car, and as he did, you went and grabbed a pair of bolt cutters sitting in it. It had gotten dark, but the cutters gleamed a moment, reflecting off a street light.

Dazai was standing patiently in front of the wired fence. You headed over promptly with the cutters and started snipping at the obstacle. Dazai pulled at the fence, ripping its ends apart as you worked your way through all the small wires. Soon, the two of you were in. The driver nodded and then drove off seeing you two were successful to this point.

The two of you scanned the area for people and with nobody in sight, you both made your way right beside the train.

"So, do we have any leads or freight numbers we can go off to narrow it down?"

"Not yet."

"So I gotta open up all of the shipping containers manually?"

He hummed in response and you internally grumbled at the amount of care you'd need for this.

"Alright then...Cover me."

You approached the rear of the train. Grabbing the pole-like objects that lined up the back end of the shipping container, you hauled yourself up on top. First, you swung up the bolt cutters, and then you yourself followed. You ran over to a box stacked on top and started undoing the seals with ty our handy tool.

"It should be one of the containers on top." Dazai spoke with volume to make sure you could hear him over the sounds of your work.

"Got it."

You continued until you managed to pry open your shipping container on the second level of the train. Immediately, you went straight to inspecting the cargo. However, of course, it wasn't this one. With that, you promptly moved to the next box by climbing over the one you'd just torn open.

While you're doing that, Dazai checks out the ammo in his gun before pulling back the safety in the event he'd need it. The Port Mafia's favorite gun at the moment is the Makarov PM. It's hard to get hands on firearms in Yokohama, let alone the ammo, but with that said, Mori does it pretty effortlessly at this point.

Silently and out of sight of you and Dazai, two figures creep about in the shadows. A middle school girl and an older male appear from the hole in the fence you and Dazai had cut open earlier.

The male pulls out a pistol and silently takes aim at the brown-haired mafioso. The only sound that could meet his ears right now would be that of his own shaky breath. The safety clicks as it's pulled off and in an instant, a bullet is launched toward the target.

It all happened in a matter of seconds. Knowing the bullet was coming, Dazai shifted his weight to the right, causing the projectile to fly right past him into the train car. His eyes narrowed and in another second, he whipped forward his own gun and shot back in the exact direction the first bullet came from.