Chapter 15: The Abandoned Dragon

Start from the beginning

Niku: That Bagon is a different color. Is that why they're hurting it.

???: Mence!

A roar was heard and what came down is a flying Salamence

The Bagon saw the leader and backed away. Salamence looked at the different color Bagon and glared at it. It opened it's mouth and was gonna send a Hyper Beam while the Bagon is down.

Niku: Oh no! Eevee, quick use Shadow Ball!

Eevee jumped up and aimed Shadow Ball at the Salamence's face to cancel the attack

Salamence looked to see the Eevee appeared and Niku came out too. He ran to see the Bagon is still breathing but really hurt.

Niku: Don't worry little fella. We've come to help you.

Bagon: Bag?

Bagon saw the trainer and had tears in it's eyes and fainted. Salamence growled and got closer to the trainer along with it's herd. He picked up the Bagon and held him protectively.

Niku: Hmmm. Eevee we need to leave. Iron Tail on the ground!

Eevee proceeded to use Iron Tail by slamming the ground and made a huge dust cloud. This was the opportunity for them to escape. Salamence roared and used it's wings to blow away the dust and sees the trainer has dissapeared along with the others. It roared it rage as Niku and Eevee escaped and ran back to the house.

They brought Bagon back to the mansion to see how much pain it endured and helped it heal. Bagon was still unconscious so they brought it over to spot in the mansion and let it rest till morning.

Timeskip

Morning has risen, Bagon started waking up after what happened to it yesterday.