What?? Arrange Marriage?

Part 2

Jungkook sat at his desk, staring at the company's organizational chart with a mix of frustration and determination. His friend Jimin, a model at the company, walked in and noticed Jungkook's tense expression.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jimin asked, concern etched on his face.

Jungkook sighed, rubbing his temples. "It's just my father. He called me yesterday, reminding me about my arranged marriage to Jin."

Jimin's eyebrows shot up. "Arranged marriage? I didn't know you were into that sort of thing."

Jungkook snorted. "I'm not. But my father and Jin's father are old friends, and they decided to marry us off when we were kids. I've been trying to get out of it, but my father won't budge."

Jimin whistled. "That's heavy. No wonder you're so frustrated. But what does this have to do with your job?"

Jungkook's eyes narrowed. "My father won't give me a single penny if I don't give him a chance . But I won't do it. I've worked too hard to get where I am, and I won't let some family obligation hold me back."

Jimin nodded understandingly. "I get it. You want to earn your success on your own terms. But what's the deal with Jin? Why do you have to be with him for six months?"

Jungkook's expression turned bitter. "That's my father's condition. He wants me to give Jin a chance, to see if we can make this arranged marriage work. But I don't want to continue this relationship. I don't even know Jin, and I don't want to be tied down to someone I don't love."

Jimin's face softened with empathy. "I understand, Jungkook. That's a tough spot to be in. But maybe, just maybe, this six months could be an opportunity for you to get to know Jin and see if there's a chance for you two to connect."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "You think so, huh? Well, I suppose it couldn't hurt to have him around. But if he messes up, he's out. No special treatment just because we're married."

Jimin grinned. "Fair enough. I'll make sure to keep an eye on him. And who knows, maybe he'll even help you become a director sooner than you think."

Jungkook's expression softened slightly at the thought. Maybe, just maybe, having Jin around wouldn't be so bad after all. And with Jimin's support, he might finally achieve his dream of becoming a director.