.•୨𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐦୧•.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.02•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I'm living alone in that house cause I got scholarship in Seoul, Seoul is my dream place to study my dream. Fashion designing, I love to tear and sew and this University is the best place to get the skills, My Father's business is in Daegu and owns this old ass house in Seoul, he can't leave daegu so that's why I'm living alone in here.

I closes my eyes as Taehyung walks in my sight made me to open my eyes, I felt my breath getting heavy as I gulp, I'm getting mentally weak for this damn guy who owns that honey skin, brown orbs, almond eyes, fluffy hairs as I closes my eyes.

I spread my legs thus I touched my thigh with my fingertips and immediately got to remember his long fingers made me to gulp. I'm fucking down for this guy and he don't even know about it made me to bite my lower lip. It's getting so hot, I felt myself getting wet just by thinking about him, I touch my neck wanting to feel his touch.

"Ahh! Taehyung I'm losing my mind for you". I removes my panties as I moan when I touch my folds. "Taehyung! Fuck how bad of me that I only can fantesize you". I should be behaving but I'm just too weak. I could be Taehyung little dirty whore is he ever tells me to.

I can't help it as I teased my entrance but my eyes flick open. "No I shouldn't be pleasing myself like that". I said and get my fingers back. "If I please myself I'm afraid that Taehyung would be fail". I said and laughed being an self obsessed.

"That time will come when you'll be sucking my cunt". I said as I immediately hold my phone and starts to search his name. "There are so many Kim Taehyung". I blushed. "But he's the one". I clicked on a profile in which it was his profile, he's so hot even in picture.

Oh My fucking gosh!! He's so ethereal, I gulped my saliva down, he's so hot and amazing. So he's an arrogant Rich Man, from his posts it was clear he's way more rich and his personality is just so arrogant and I'm down for this bitch. I bite on my lips when I looked one of his post in which He's holding a glass of wine and his fingers, I licks my lips. They're very long and slender, best enough to pleasurize me.

"You soon will begging to fuck me Mr. Kim Taehyung". I whispered as I more dig inside, I dig into his details and hacked his IP address. I smirked all to my Evil mind that I spend some years in hacking cause of my sick obsession, I thought of hacking into the government, Haaa! I'm just kidding It was just one of my hobby I know my hobbies are sick like me but I never thought of hacking some guy's personal information.

I laughed in success when I hacked his current phone location through his account. "I'm coming Mr. Kim to make you cum me". I smirked as I hold my bag and ran to hold my helmet and kicked my scootie. I'm near to his location as I smirk. What if I can't have an obsessive, possessive, Stalker boyfriend when I could be that Obsessive, possessive and Stalker girlfriend.

I don't have resources like those fictional motherfuckers used to have but I'll do my best not just only fantesize him. I soon will make him down on his knees, begging for a lick and to suck my pussy and I gladly will let him fuck me and ruin every inch of mine.

I looked at his house, it's not a house its an old scary mansion from the birth of Adam. I sigh as I immediately hide in the bushes when he opened the door fuck! He's only wearing a that sleeveless vest. Fuck Kim Taehyung! His biceps are in display as I gulped hard when his sweat shine in the street light, he walks with a bag of garbage towards the garbage can and throw it inside.

His messy hairs are sticked to his forehead by the sweat, I'm wondering what he'll be doing that he's that much sweaty! He's making me sweaty too but from between my legs. I don't care of he wants me or not but it'll be a lovely sight to be obsessive over him.

I always lived in delusion, living in delusion and always will be so if he loves me or not it just doesn't matter enough, as far I can fantesize him, that's all enough for me, no one can put a curfew on my thoughts and that's enough for me.

I want him to tell me that he hate me and I'll be more than happy ever to listen that, I'll more be obsessive and possessive over him and then making him down on his knees will be a great win but nevermind if nothing like that every happen.

Well I'm my Readers type then! And this Kim bitch should have to be lucky like girls sucks and wishes to have a man like me but this ungrateful bitch don't know that! I definitely deserve better and Taehyung is better then better!.

He walks inside as I sigh, Shows over Areum! Now let's go home, I said to myself and just starts to ride my scooter, I don't know when the day will come when I'll make him cum while riding him! Ughh! My Unholy thoughts! I know I'm sick and now that Kim bitch has became my cure, I fucking need a medication and his dick is the biggest medicen for me, only he can fix me now.

--

"Hey, pssttt". Jungkook whispered as I turned my head to him asking with my expressions. "I listen you used to write". I sigh and nodded. "Where?!". I turned my head to him. "On Wattpad". He nodded his head as I turned my head to him when he pass me a piece of paper. "Write your account here". I raised my eyebrow at him. "They're not for a guy like you". He narrowed his eyes. "Then for what kind of guys". I smirked as a shade of crimson ran on my cheeks.

I gestured him to come near as he did. "Guy like Taehyung". He gasped as he looked at me with wide eyes. "What's so special in him that isn't in me". I rolls my eyes at him. "He's my type and innocent boys like you aren't". He gulped as he felt down on himself. "C'mon! Give me". I sigh. "You'll ended up crying by the horror". He shook his head. "I bet I'll not". I looked at him.

"I mean you'll leave the book being hard as hell". His eyes widen as I tried not to burst into an laughter. "I write dirty and dark stuffs". He shook his head. "Don't worry I'll hold sanitizer along with an torch light". I laughed as I wrote down my account. "This is my account". I said my account name aloud enough to make him hear but not only Jungkook but another guy who was sitting in front also heard as he immediately wrote it in his notebook too.

--

The silver haired guy who just released from prison few weeks ago gulped when he felt his bulge growing as he clenched his fists while reading the most dirtiest smut ever.

"Oh My Min Areum! I'm gonna find you"