Consequences

Ballon's POV:

I was enjoying feeling all-poweful purple glowing and wiping out all those heroes until it suddenly shut off. I never turned it off before, and it just happened. For some reason, it cut off my illusion powers off, and I couldn't go all "inner flame" or whatever Silver Spoon told me it was called. So I felt pretty handicapped. I didn't have much to do,so I went to go see Nickel. He's always been on my mind lately.

Nickel's POV:

"He has to he stopped! It's only been a week since I could knock him out in a minute and know I can't compare? He has to kill him." Trophy stated. "Maybe we can just capture him again?" Suitcase suggested. "And how did that go last time?" Test Tube replied. "There has to be another way, guys!" I tried to convince them. "I think you're only saying that cause you're dating him." Trophy replied. Everybody started arguments against each other until I heard a knock on the door. Who is knocking at 10:00 in the morning? I opened the door to see Balloon himself. I froze. Trophy walked to see him too, but unlike me, he went for the kill. He wasn't purple,so he was taking his shoot at victory. He landed 4 punches in all. All of which looked like they hurt, being that they sent him flying out the doorframe.

Balloon's POV:

Should've expected that,but I didn't. Winning this will be so much harder than usual. What can I do? Trophy isn't having a brain block like I am,and I can't rely on my other abilities right now. Do I run? No,that would give away the location of the lair. Do I fight him? That would be like brawling with Silver Spoon,which I would not win. Well,that's my only option right now,so I guess I have to? I have to create something,but what? I don't have time to think about this right now. No more time. Trophy was already in striking range, and the most I could think of was to block. I still took damage nonetheless. Then 5 words loomed into my head, "I'M NOT GOING TO WIN." Every fiber of me believed that,and it angered me. I had to fight,win, or lose.

Nickel's POV:

Is this the right balloon? He looks terrified. And he's barely dodging and blocking Trophy. I want to help him,but I can't. I just can't. I watch as a punch connects with his stomach,making him cough blood. Trophy isn't gonna let up. He just kept repeating punching Balloon's stomach until I could see his pupils flashing white.

Balloon's POV:

This is not good. I can't think of anything at all. I'm going to die if this keeps up,and it will keep up. I'm going to die. Those words keep popping up in my head until my eyes are flashing white. Trophy stood over me and tried to deal the blow that would pop me until I experienced something amazing. The kick of adrenaline,this feeling of euphoria. I blocked the blow with a shield and pushed him away and crawled away since I could not walk for my life. He got up, and my adrenaline rush was long gone. "Welp, I'm fucked." I couldn't say anything else about my situation. Just as I thought I was dead, I felt a wave air hit me. And I saw Fan? I didn't take him as the savior type. While he was fending off Trophy,I crawled like there was no tomorrow. Baseball cut me off,but even when I couldn't walk, Baseball was an easy target.I created a rock and threw it at his legs. He went tumbling. I kept crawling. Until Nickel stopped me. He gave me the saddest look I've ever seen and ran away crying? Don't know what that was all about, but I remembered I could replace damaged parts of myself. I created new spots of rubber to replace the torn off parts. And I felt good,well, not exactly good, but not feeling like I was gonna die. I ran to help Fan, who was losing ground to Trophy. I couldn't blame him,he was pretty good. I grabbed Fan and made a wall behind me, and booked it. I took him to the lair, I was sure that he wouldn't rat us out seeing that he's technically a villain now that he helped me. When I finally made it to the lair,Cabby and Silver Spoon, who were for some reason playing Uno, looked at me and Fan with shock. "You got a new boyfriend?" Silver asked. "Shove it." I responded. "Ok, new members are cool, but our name is the final three. What are we gonna do about that?" Cabby asked. Cabby was right. What were we gonna do about that? "Name change?" I suggested. Final three sounded nice, but the final four was okay,and nobody objected.

Fan's POV:

I guess I'm a villain now? It doesn't seem so bad.