Captured

Nickel's POV:

We didn't just let Balloon get away,we let all of them escape. Fan's recruitment made it a little harder for them to escape. Maybe we need another recruit?

Balloon's POV:

I don't like the fact that the fan guy almost beat me. Maybe I need more experience with my powers. "I'm gonna go on a solo trip, guys." I told the rest of the final three. "Okay,good luck." Silver said. "Don't get too crazy out there." Cabby told me. I walked out of the lair and took some random route until I found a convenience store. "Good enough," I thought to myself. I walked in and created a gun. "Money in the register." I told the guy at the register. I was robbing the store until two heroes I didn't know showed up. A trophy and a chemical jar? I walked outside, and they followed me. This was not gonna be good. The chemical jar pulled out some type of acid ray at shot it at me. I created a shield, but against the acid, it disintegrated. I had to take care of her first. When I rushed in to attack the jar, the trophy punched me. He hit just as hard as Silver,which was NOT good for me. I was surprised I didn't pop right then and there. It sent me flying pretty far. I put both of them in an illusion and dashed towards the chemical jar, or was it a tube? It didn't matter. I used all my power to create a metal gauntlet and punched the tube. It didn't shatter her, but it sure did knock her out. The trophy broke out of his illusion and saw his knocked out partner lashing out and landed 3 punches. It was so fast that I couldn't create anything or block it. They hurt bad, too. I couldn't make another illusion, I only learned I could do that 2 days ago. The trophy threw another punch,I blocked it, but the hit was so strong it broke my arm. I ran away while using everything I had left to create a new bone to fix my arm. He chased after me,landing one last punch. Everything went dark. I saw a glimpse of a glorious purple light. I walked towards it.