If Memory Serves

Test Tube was knocked down to the floor,cr awling away from the fan she had loved. Unfortunately for her,she was struck with another bolt of lightning,again and again, and again, she was shot with another bolt of lightning. It seemed like Fan was having the time of his life doing it, and then again, it seemed like he lost his mind a while back. He kept doing it until a crack formed inside of Test Tube's glass. He smiled maniacally. It was apparent that he was taking his time to make fun out of the pain he was causing. He kept striking the crack of glass until... she shattered. Fan was the first villain in the final four who had actually taken someone's life. And to him,it was exhilarating. He wanted more of it. At that point, it was clear he didn't have a shred of good left in his body. This feeling of happiness was cut short when Balloon walked in and saw Test Tube's corpse lying on the ground.

Fan's POV:

Well,now or never. I shot a bolt of lightning at Balloon,and he went down like it was nothing at all. I grabbed his body and ran to the lair. Nickel tried to pry me off Balloon. I shot a gust of wind at him, and he was sent flying back. Once I made it back to the lair,Cabby tried to cure him off his amnesia. After about an hour. Balloon woke up,and he remembered it all. It was now his decision to stay a villain or become a hero.. or maybe be neither. The fate of villainy and the fate of heroes,everything rested right on top his shoulders. The first words that came out of his mouth were, "Soooo...what's the next villain thing we're doing?" It was obvious that he was still on our side.

Balloon's POV:

I'm glad to be back,but we need to get Fan some therapy. He did just kill his own girlfriend. I wonder what the next thing we'll do is. I think I have an idea.