What was that?

Nickel was chasing Suitcase around the house begging for her to delete the video,however, she made it apparently clear that she was probably never going to delete that. "Suitcase,please!" Nickel begged."Nah,can't wait to show this to Balloon when he wakes up!" Suitcase teased and taunted him as he chased her. They ended up running for about 5 minutes before Nickel gave up."How-do you-run so-f-fast?" Nickel asked,out of breath. "I don't know,I just do?" Suitcase said. A soft groan was heard between and the two of them, and they turned to see Baseball finally awake! "Baseball! I need your help!" Nickel exclaimed. "With what,Nickel?" Baseball asked. "I have a video of him and Balloon making out~" Suitcase said. Nickel went red out of embarrassment. "Delete that!" Nickel said,still bright red. "Baseball help!" Suitcase cried as Nickel started to chase her again. Instead of getting exhausted and giving up,Nickel decided to run at full speed,tackling Suitcase to the ground. Which finally made her drop her phone. Nickel rushed up to grab the phone and successfully did so! Now, all he needed to do was-"I gave a lock on my phone." Suitcase said. Nickel,still trying to hold onto hope that he could unlock the phone,prayed and pressed random numbers (2763) And by the luck of the gods,It worked! Nickel rushed to storage to try and delete the video. Unfortunately,Suitcase was able to grab her. phone back and stuff it into her suitcase. He tried to pry her open but gave up when he heard a voice asking, "What happened?" It was Balloon.He was awake. All Nickel could do was hope that Suitcase wouldn't show him the video."Hey Balloon! I have something to show you!" Suitcase said. She reached into herself and brung out her phone. Balloon had seen the video. He immediately went red in embarrassment (Redder than he usually is), but nobody really noticed since he is a red balloon. "Nickel?" Balloon asked. "Yeah?" Nickel said. "I'm sorry." Balloon said.

Balloon's POV:Well, that was weird.I give Nickel an awkward hug and walk away. WHAT WAS THAT? I know I get weird when I'm drunk, but I didn't think I got THAT weird.I guess I'll just get ready for tomorrow.

Nickel's POV:THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING! HOW COULD SUITCASE SHOW HIM! She's officially dead to me.What if he thinks I like him? What if I do-NOPE! not thinking like that, I'm just gonna go to sleep.