Asking out?

This is a short, important filler chapter so enjoy♡♡

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Y/n's Pov

We both started chatting while sitting on a bench near the lake. I noticed Taehyung and his friends coming towards us.

"Omg. He's coming towards you!! Maybe he'll ask you out!" Lia said being excited as I blushed.

But they walked past us......to Heather and her friends. The smile on my face fell as I looked at them smiling. Their friends left them alone now only Taehyung and Heather were there.

My heart was crushed as he asked her out and she said yes. Heather jumped hugging him while I died.

I looked away and started walking as I couldn't bare looking at the love of my life asking another girl out. I reached a rock far away from them and sat on it crying my heart out.

I felt Lia hugging me. She tried comforting but who was she kidding? I can't do that. I loved him since I was 13. I always loved him but was scared to confess. I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

___________________________________________

That was a pretty short filler chapter for the next chapter.

How was it?

Only the filler chapters are in the characters pov. Others are just third person's pov.

AND..

What's you favorite lightstick?

What's your favorite fandom name?

Byee~♡

This part is edited but...if this and the previous chapter get 10 votes, I'll post the next chapter today. I promise. There are views but no votes. Is this so bad?