3rd of December

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚

Verse 1

~I still remember the third of December,
me in your sweater
You said it looked better on me than it
did you
Only if you knew how much I liked you
But I watch your eyes as she~

Date: 3rd of December, 2020

The students of Seoul high were on a hicking trip. Y/n wanted some fresh air so she left her camping area and walked towards the lake.

Taehyung was playing truth or date with his friends. He groaned as it was his turn.

"Dare" He said not giving them a chance to ask making Jimin smirk.

"I saw Y/n walking towards the lake. I dare to you kiss her" Jimin said with a smirk.

"What!? No way!" Taehyung said.

"A dare is a dare Tae. You have to" Jimin said

"I won't " Taehyung declared.

"Okay then. I'll go and tell your crush about-" Jimin said but got cut off by taehyung yelling.

"Don't you dare!"

"Then go and complete your dare" Jimin said, his smirk never leaving his lips.

"Fine. Fine" He said annoyed, getting up walking towards the lake where Y/n was.

He walked and noticed Heather with her friends a bit far from the lake. He sighed and walked to Y/n with a smile.

"Y/n-ah" He called her out as she turned to him and smiled.

"Taehyung-ah? What are you doing here?" She asked happily. Who wouldn't be happy when your crush comes to talk to you?

"I came here for some fresh air and saw you so I decided to talk to you." He lied looking straight into her eyes. He felt guilty for taking advantage of her but he doesn't want Heather to know about his crush on her.

"Ohh..." Y/n said but gasped as she felt a sweater around her.

"It's cold out here. You should be careful" Taehyung said as he put his sweater on her making Y/n smile.

"Thank you" She said putting the sweater on as Taehyung smiled back.

"It looks better on you than on me" He said leaning on to the rail smiling at her making my heart flutter. Oh her poor heart.

'Stop making me week Taebear' she thought to herself but just smiled at him.

They turned around hearing loud laughters. It was heather. She looked at Taehyung to see.......

___________________________________________

The first chapter!!!

The chapters are going to be short as I will be writing chapters according to the verse, pre chorus, chorus.

Ans, how's the chapter?

Hope you liked it.

I have nothing to say so..

What's your favorite color?

What's you favorite song?

Who's your favorite artist?

Bye~~~~