Sore eyes, Blue sky

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Pre-chorus

~Walks by
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than a blue sky
She's got you mesmerized while I die~

She looked at Taehyung just to find him looking at Heather with sparkles in his eyes making her heart scatter into pieces.

She looked at Heather and admired her. She's so pretty. She's a perfect goddess. She looked back at Taehyung to find him mesmerized by her while she scattered into pieces. She looked back at Heather.

She snapped out of her thoughts as soon as she disappeared from our sight.

"Tae?" She called him out making him snap.

"Y-yeah?" He said flustered

"Nothing" She said giving him a tight smile hiding her tears. She looked away from him and heard him sigh.

He turned her towards him and said,

"I think I like you"

Her eyes widen. What does he mean? She just saw him looking at Heather like she's everything and now he's saying he likes her. He leaned in for a kiss and she stayed quiet.

She felt his lips on hers. They were so soft. Tasted like strawberries. He pulled out after a few seconds making her miss his lips already. She looked at him and he smiled.

His friends called him and he looked at me with a apologetic face.

"Sorry Y/n-ah. And about the kiss too. I shouldn't have kissed you without your permission. Sorry. I gotta go. See you later" He said running away to his friends leaving her with a tomato red face.

She slowly touched her lips and smiled.

"Y/n!!" She heard her friend, Lia yelling at her so she walked towards her.

"Did he just kiss you!?" Lia asked squealing.

"Yeah" She answered shyly.

"Someone's crush likes them back" Lia teased as she slapped her shoulder.

"Aishh don't tell!" She said grabbing her hand and started walking around.

___________________________________________

Hey guys.

How was the chapter??

I'm read romance stuff but writing them made me cringe so hard I deleted a part. Lol.

Anw...i think I need to create a scene for the next chapter. Like a filler maybe.

QOTD~

Who brought you into kpop?

Which member of a group brought you into that group?