005, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5.

005, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5.
A study session, totally.

★。/|\。★

★。/|\。★Word count: 1889

★。/|\。★
Word count: 1889.
Warnings: swearing, sweet chapter!
★。/|\。★

It had been a couple of days since everyone met up at the small park at Blackmore. Many had classes, as tests were coming their way so they had to study so no one could really catch up. Now, Lisa was a studios and intelligent person, using relying on herself for things since her family was dead. Both Ethan and Quinn were both surprised that the girl hadn't figured out who Ghostface was, as Mindy had already guessed and she had gotten two out of the three correct. Making her way back to her apartment, Lisa sighed because all she wanted to do was sleep as her room reflected her mind and personality in many ways.

Her bed was pushed under her window, in the right corner of the room. Her desk where in front of her wardrobe, being the first thing you see when you walk into the room. It was usually cluttered with textbooks, as she had a tv across from it to relax when it was needed. Walking into her room, Lisa realised that she had a study session with Ethan, seeing as all their other friends were busy with classes. Now, Ethan Landry was different compared to Lisa, being shy and dorky which she liked.

Ethan had dark brown, curly hair which was the complete opposite of Lisa's, the girl having light blonde, straight hair. There was many differences for the two teens, but both really liked each as they grew more comforting in the other within the few months they knew each other. As Lisa prepares for the study session, she grabs snacks and drinks to place on her night stand that was surprisingly big for everything. Getting up again, Lisa hears the door bell ring indicating to her that Ethan was there.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

As the two teens delve in their studies, the tension between them was so intense, both not knowing that the other liked them as they spent more time together. Lisa was focusing on an assessment that she was reading over, while Ethan was going over class work since he didn't have any assessments that week or the next. "Hey, Ethan?" Lisa stated, looking up from her laptop to see the boy chilling at the end of her bed, leaning against the wall for support on his back as Lisa was leaning on the headboard since it was comfortable for her.

"Yeah?" Ethan replied, sending glances her way as he continued on with his work. "Have you watched Stab?" The blonde haired girl asked, finding the movies interesting because they were based of real life and some were also fictional. "No. Not really a horror fan." Ethan lied straight through his teeth, sending the girl a quick smile before looking down at his work again. "Okay." Lisa hummed out, batting her eyes at the air in front of her as she tried to find a topic to speak to Ethan about so the room wasn't so awkward.