008, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8, fuck this!

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Word count: 898.
Warnings: swearing, mentally drained!
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

"Are you telling me that I'm caught in the middle of fan fucking fiction?" Sam asked, but it came out more like a yell because she was furious. "Not just in the middle, Sam. You're the star." Mindy corrected, walking closer to the older girl and sat down on the coffee table. "So not to put too fine a point on it, but according to requel rules, who's next?" Liv asked, making hand movement that Lisa didn't understand the use for. "Going by the pattern, whoever it is has to be connected to some one that came before." Mindy told her, hearing this everyone head moved towards Dewey, who was clueless.

"I'm starting to regret coming here." Dewey let out, feeling uncomfortable because he didn't want to die next. "Jesus, my mom was a character in one of them." Wes recalled, remembering how his mom left for dojo scenes for the Stab movies years ago. "No one cares about the shitty inferior sequels, Wes. You're safe. With Randy as our uncle though, you and I are probably screwed. Same with Lisa." Mindy told Lisa and Chad, as the earlier started to think about how she would get home because she didn't feel like riding.

"Wait, what?" Chad double checked, confused but then realisation hit him that no one was actually probably safe, "or you're the killer, and she's your accomplice. And this whole, what? Elaborate monologue is just to cover both of your tracks." Richie lied, seeing how it could be used against the two girls. "I think it's pretty clear who the killer is at this point." Mindy stated, as Sam turned her head to her because she was confused on who it would be. "Who?" Sam questioned, not having a idea to who it was. "You." Mindy stated firmly, knowing her facts added up.

"What?" Sam asked, it knowing making sense to her at all. "It makes perfect requel sense." Mindy confirmed in a funny tone. "That actually does make a lot of sense." Chad agreed, both him and Liv nodded their head in agreement. "Yeah." Liv added on, which surprised Lisa because usually Liv and Mindy didn't agree on things at all. "I don't think it makes sense, because if she's the killer then so am I." Lisa told everyone, looking around because honestly everyone was still a suspect. Sam turned her head to Dewey, who shrugged not knowing what to do in that situation. Sam turned her head to Wes and Amber to see if they would back her up, and they didn't. "Fuck this." Sam called out, getting off the couch and storming out of the house with Richie following her.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Lisa got home by Dewey, him driving her home because she asked him to and he agreed because they needed to talk since they haven't in a while. Opening the door to her house, Lisa sighed, taking off her shoes since she felt the need to. "Finally! With a killer around you know you should be more careful." Jill told her, as she peeked over Lisa's right shoulder. Hearing this, Lisa let out a groan because she didn't want to deal with it that day. Taking a deep breath, Lisa spoke up to the non existent person in the room.

"As much as I love you, please go away." Lisa begged, turning her head to her right so then she could see Jill's face. "You know I can't do that." Jill told her, knowing she couldn't go away on request. "I know, I know. It's just really hard since both you and mom aren't here any more and Sidney lives some where else so I basically have no fucking family." Lisa cried, walking her up to her room with tears in her eyes. "It's hard, but if I could be here the I would. You know this." Jill explained, sitting on the girls bed as Lisa made her way into her room.

"It's just... I wish you were her with me, cause I miss you and I want our old times back. You know? Like sitting watching movies, talking about stuff and then going to sleep on the couch." Lisa chucked herself onto her bed, lying down next to Jill. "You know we can still do that but I will come and go." Jill tried to lighten the mood, knowing her little sister was in pain. "I know, I just really miss you and no one knows how I feel because they didn't have a friendship like ours." Lisa told Jill, as the closest thing sheas with a great friendship was with Mindy.

"Just go to sleep, and in the morning you can talk to me." Jill elaborated, seeing Lisa was so tired both physically and mentally. "Okay, I love you Jill." Lisa mumbled, pulling a blanket over shelf and falling into sleep. "I love you too, and I would take every thing back to here with you." Jill mumbled, petting Lisa's hair knowing Lisa could feel her presence and see her and what she was doing. As soon as Lisa heard what she said, she smiled and was out like a light. Even with everyone around her, supporting her in every way, Lisa still felt drained.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Author note:
The last part made me cry! But less words for this chapter!
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵