001, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1, school.
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Word count: 1497.
Warnings:
talking of murder?
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

"Blah, blah, blah." Lisa mimicked the principals' voice with mumbling, as the older woman spoke on the speaker to warn everyone about the new killing that had started hours before hand. "That was Sam." Wes informed the group, looking at Lisa, who stopped mimicking the principal to listen. "Are you okay? Like mentally, Lisa?" Wes asked, concerned for her as he was wondering what in the world she was doing. "Uh, me? Yeah, I'm fine, you know got my lovely girlfriend with me. What could go wrong?" Lisa spoke up, wrapping an arm around Amber to give her a side hug.

"She's coming?" Amber asked, annoying but gave her girlfriend a hug back. "Yeah." Wes responded, looking at Amber and Lisa, feeling jealous because how did they end up dating but him and Tara couldn't. "Watch everything get worse." Amber commented, as Mindy looked up from her phone. "All I'm saying is with everything going on right now, I think it's time to take our relationship to the next, most intimate level." Chad talked to his girlfriend, Liv while they walked over to a table, sitting across from their friends.

"The most intimate level? You know how that went for my Aunt right?" Lisa questioned, looking straight at Chad and Liv with a confused look. "He wants me to accept his 'Find My Friend' request." Liv explained, seeing how the Roberts girl was sharing something that she didn't need to know. "Oh, that makes more sense than what I was thinking." Lisa told her, taking her girlfriends hands into hers since hers were cold as shit as usual. "It's the smartest option with a would-be killer on the loose." Chad tried to convince Liv, now looking at her.

"You know, exactly where I am and I know exactly where you are." He summed up, point this finger around. "Aw, you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend." Liv retorted, finding it funny. "And you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend." Chad responded, hearing this Lisa laughed because she had found the two quite amusing. "As much as I love talking about jealous boyfriends, guess who finished their report! It's me, I did!" Lisa sarcastically said, getting up from the table to jump around in a circle a couple of times happily.

"Okay, calm down Li." Amber stated, and then she gagged at the other couple, who sat in front of her. "This is because you two aren't having sex yet?" Amber asked, pulling Lisa into her lap to sit down. Kissing the side of her face, Lisa giggled at Amber's actions. "You bring up a very good point." Chad told her, pointing at Amber as it made him remember something. "Not that I want to sound like a stereotypical jock trying to get into their girlfriends pants...." Chad started off, getting cut off by Liv.

"Don't do it Liv, there's a psycho out there." Wes warned the pink haired girl. "That could be me." Lisa chimes in, trying to get someone to laugh but the only person that did was Mindy, because she always found Lisa very concerning with these topics but so was she. "Thank you, Mindy! Some one who gets horror comedy." Lisa complimented, giving her a huge smile. "You make your self harder to find." Wes instructed, as Liv gave a kiss to Chad's cheek. "Delete social media, tape over your phone camera, disable GPS." Wes listed off, getting a groan in annoyance from Lisa.

"Yes, thank you very much Edward Snowden." Chard sarcastically replied, now looking at him. "Actually, your mother just interrogated me about Tara's attempted murder, which was very fun." Chad changed the subject, while Wes looked over at his mother. "Her and Sidney left out of the original class. Who will live last?" Lisa questioned, looking at Judy Hicks, Wes' mom. "I'm sure she's asking everyone, I mean Ghostface is back. And Lisa don't say that, you want your Aunt to live." Wes told the group, looking at Lisa very concerned but she was just being herself.

"The press still isn't saying Ghostface." Mindy pointed out, as Lisa was now completely listening because anything to do with the massacres in Woodsboro, she would be in that conversation immediately. "My mom doesn't want to cause a panic." Wes reasoned, because the killings were a pretty scary thing. "It'll get out by the second or third killings." Mindy exclaimed, having much knowledge about Ghostfaces, as too did Lisa because both of them were nerds about it. "No, I don't want my Aunt to die, thank you very much Wes." Lisa smiled at the blonde haired boy.

"Jesus Mindy, there wasn't a first killing, Tara's a live." Amber stated, looking from Mindy to Lisa because she knew both were obsessed with the Stab movies. "Mm, I mean she could still die." Mindy rebutted, because usually people who survived once died later on. "Wanna bet? My Aunt is still alive, and she has survived like what? Seven Ghostfaces?" Lisa argued, testing if Mindy wanted to go further. "What the fuck?" Amber questioned, yelling it a bit because it was a weird conversation.

"Or the killer could come back for her." Mindy continued, having so many theories now since her brain cogs were turning. "I'm gonna fit your ass in a second, if you don't admit Tara will survive the next attacks." Lisa joked, as her and Mindy had this joke about Randy and Stu, which actually happened since Sidney talked to Lisa about it. The joke was if Mindy said something, Lisa could say 'I'm gonna gut your ass in a second, kid' as it was a reference to Stu Macher. "Please, don't kill me Mr. Ghostface. I wanna be in the sequel." Minds played along, referring back to Tatum Riley, who was Sidney's best friend.

"Tatum should have survived, she was pretty and looked like a final girl to me." Lisa commented, stopping the joke and becoming more serious. "Fuck, Mindy, Lisa, come on." Chad stated, trying to get the girls to stop talking about the ghostfaces because it attracts attention. "I'm just telling you, arms up. Okay?" Wes exclaimed, continuing the conversation from before. "Pepper spray? Check. Taser? Check." He listed off, but was cut off by Amber. "Girlfriend repellent?" Amber started off, which Lisa had finished for her. "Check." The blonde haired girl responded with a giggle.

Everyone had laughed at this because it was true, Tara and Wes couldn't get together and everyone knew Wes was too scared to ask Tara out, everyone knew he liked her a lot. "Nice, thank you." Wes disagreed, as Liv looked behind Amber and Lisa to find one of her summer flings, Vince. "Holy shit." She trailed off, looking at him again. "Is that... Vince?" She asked, moving to get a better look at a him. "Wake, the creep you hooked up with last summer?" Chad questioned, seeing his girlfriend tense up.

"Yeah, he worked with me and Tara." Liv replied back. "He worked with Tara?" Amber and Lisa asked in unison, knowing neither of them knew about that at all. "He's been stalking my instagram the last couple weeks. Posting the creepiest shit." Liv informed them, as Mindy took a photo of him, Vince seeing it and posing for the camera. "Well, time to introduce him to Hobbs and Shaw." Chad stated, getting up and flexing his arm muscles. "Damn, might need Hobbs and Shaw to pretext me. Sorry, Amber." Lisa joked, as Chad laughed at this and nodded a little because he knew what shit she had gone through as a baby.

"Maybe not the best idea to indicate violence right in front of the sheriff." Liv told him, pointing towards where the sheriff was. "Looks like he's leaving. Thanks anyways, boys." She called out, rubbing her hand against one of Chad's upper arm muscles. "Yeah, mmmh." Chad agreed, happy to help any one in need. "Hmm, Tara said she fought back hard. You've got bruises." Amber accused, seeing Chad had bruises in his arms. "It's from football practice." Chad told her, as he was telling the whole truth.

"Oh for sure." Lisa agreed with Amber, in a joking way knowing Chad didn't have the heart to hurt any one in the friend group because he was to precious. "Tara's awake, she just texted." Wes catches the attention of all of them, breaking the awkward tension in the courtyard. "I'm going to the hospital. You guys coming?" He asked, moving to get his bag and get into the car. Getting yeahs in response, everyone but Liv gets up from the table. "Oh, uh, I can't but I'll meet you guys later." Liv explained lightly, staying seated on the table. "All right." Wes said, as Chad kissed her goodbye on the lips.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Author note:
I forgot that there is a lot of words
but isn't for different chapters of this book!

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵