010, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10, not Dewey.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Word count: 1917.
Warnings: swearing, mentions of death, blood.
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

"Oh my god!" Sam mumbled out, picking Tara off the floor as she just sobbed and whined as she was in so much pain. Dewey ran over to Richie, due to him being further away as the younger man groaned due to Dewey picking him up. Walking closer to the elevator, Dewey found Lisa, who was half convoys due to hitting the brick wall so hard. "Get the elevator!" Dewey called out, getting cut off by Ghostface coming at him from the doorway. Glass shattered around Dewey, his body being pushed into glass shelving.

Dewey just grunted from the impact, as Lisa blinked her eyes open to see what was happening. Dewey just pushed Ghostface into a wall, Lisa lying underneath them. Both Dewey and Ghostface grunted and groaned, as they toppled over onto the floor. Dewey's gun ended up being kicked away, as Lisa stood up, holding onto the wall for support. "Not my dad, you fuck face." Lisa stated, gong head first into their stomach making them lose their balance and fall over. Dewey just grunted, thankful for Lisa as she had saved his life. Dewey then head butted Ghostface making them fall backwards more.

Dewey then grabbed his gun, shooting Ghostface in their body around four times, which made their body fall into a glass bookcase. All the shelves, and every thing in them, feel onto Ghostface as Lisa tried to get up but fell back onto the ground due to being in so much pain. "Come on, hurry up." Dewey told everyone, helping Lisa up as she leaned her body against his to stand up.

Dewey then go to Richie, helping him up as they walked towards the elevator. After everyone got into the elevator, Dewey suddenly remembered some thing. "The head." Dewey stated, as Lisa knew what he was gonna do but didn't want him to do it. "What?" Richie questioned, so confused about what Dewey was talking about. "Dewey, fuck no. You saved my life more than once, stop trying to sacrifice yourself." Lisa scolded him, not wanting him to die since he was like a father to her. "You have to shoot them in the head, or they always come back." Dewey explained, getting out the elevator.

"Dewey, who gives a fuck?" Sam tells him, as she didn't see the pint for it even if it was the smartest option. "I do." Dewey confirmed, as the elevators door closed Lisa was held back Sam, who didn't want her to die. "Dewey, no. Come back here please." Lisa begged, not wanting to lose him as tears slipped down her face. "No, Sam, please let me go. Let me go, please." Lisa pleaded, crying her eyes out as her dad like figure was gone.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Gale ran towards the hospital, hearing no response from Dewey's phone. Gale had tears in her eyes, that threatened to fall as she saw the police come out out of the hospital with a body bag high that put into a van. "No. No. No." Gale cried, walking faster towards the bag as she didn't want to believe it was either Lisa or Dewey as they didn't deserve to die since she loved Dewey, and Lisa was like her child. Sam and Richie held the older woman back as she sobbed her heart out, due to the love of life was killed and all she wanted to do was cry and crawl into a bottle.

Gale and Lisa were in a new hospital, both on the couches in the receptionist part of i. "I missed you." Lisa whispered, leaning her head on the older woman's shoulder. "I missed you too, sweetie." Gale to,d her, tears in both of their eyes that threaten to fall once again. Both of them were sad, from the news that Dewey had in fact died and Lisa didn't want it to be true as Gale just expected it to be true. "I'm sorry. I didn't know him well, but he hoped Lisa a lot and he helped me." Sam apologies, appeared out of no where. 'That's what he did." Gale stated, moving her head away from Lisa's hair seeing as the girl wanted and needed sleep.