012, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12, fucking psycho.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Word count: 1347.
Warnings: swearing, implying of death.
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Mindy and Lisa had their way back upstairs, seeing Liv storm her way out as neither of the girls had any idea what happened. Minutes pass, and the duo decide on watching Stab because it was their comfort movie and it was just a great movie in general. While watching the movie, Lisa saw Chad get up, sighing as Liv wouldn't text him back. "Don't do it, Chad. This is how Robbie died, stabbed in the back by Charlie." Lisa told her, seeing him fully get up but she dint want him to die.

"Don't do it. Don't go outside for her." Mindy advised, not wanting her own brother to get killed. "She's not texting me back." Chad reasoned, Lisa rolling her eyes at his answer because even she knew deep down she would go looking for Amber. "Yeah, probably because she's dead." Mindy retorted, rolling her eyes at how stupid Chad was acting. "Jesus, Mindy." Chad commented, putting his jacket on so he didn't get cold when he looked outside for Liv. "That's my girlfriend and I love her." Chad reminded the girls, Lisa now pulling a confused look because she hadn't seen Amber since she and Mindy had got back so she figured the girl went to the bathroom.

"Talking of girlfriends, do you know where mine is?" Lisa asked, looking around the room to try and find Amber. "Was your girlfriend." Mindy stated, taking a sip of her beer as she mocked Chad under her breathe. "And your going watch a movie about our uncle getting stabbed?" Chad questioned, not liking the film as much as the duo did. "It's clams me down, okay? I'm also gonna some weed with Lisa, and possibly hook up with Francis." Mindy told him, as Lisa still looked to find Amber within the loud and crazy crowd. "Have fun." Chad told them, walking out of the room. "If you find Amber, can you tell me? I haven't seen her." Lisa yelled after him, as Lisa told him to bring a weapon for safety.

Chad just replied with an okay, turning around and grabbing a large, silver candle holder for protection. Mindy and Lisa continued to watch their movie, hearing loud cheers Lisa decided to go check it out because she also knew that Mindy wanted to hook up with Francis, and she didn't want to see that. "Tara! How are you?" Lisa asked, seeing Amber out the corner of her eye. Lisa gave the girl a quick hug, thinking she was finally leaving but came to say good bye. "Aren't you meant to be leaving?" Lisa questioned, thinking Tara, Sam and Richie would be out of town by now.

"Tara, what are you doing out of the hospital? Amber questioned, giving Lisa a quick kiss. "I need my spare inhaler." Tara replied, as Amber had this proud look in her eyes but she also had a worried one to cover up for it. "Why? Where are you going?" Amber asked, wanting to look like a caring friend but she truly wasn't. Tara just looked back at Sam, wanting to know if she could tell Amber but Sam shook her head no just as Amber told Tara that was fine, and she would go get the inhaler.

Lisa just went back to Mindy, telling her that Tara was here and that she was safe as no but Lisa had heard from her due to Wes and Dewey's deaths. As she went back into the living room, Richie made sure everyone but Mindy, Tara, Sam, Lisa and Amber were still in so that him and the latter could finish their plan. As Lisa walked back in, she found Mindy and Francis making out, which made her let out a fake gaging noise to get their attention. Some one told Francis that they were getting kicked out, so Lisa jumped back onto the couch to continue watching the movie with Mindy, who fake laughed as she unpaused the movie.

Knocking on the wooden door frame, Richie catches their attention from the screen. "Hi, um.. do you know if there's any beer left? There's no in the kitchen." Richie explained, Lisa held out her beer to show that she took the last one even if she had gotten them minutes prior, they were all out again. "Took some earlier, but there's more in the basement." Lisa told him, sipping in her drink just to annoy him because she thought it was funny. "Right behind you, basement. Yeah." Mindy told him, as Richie turned to see the door.

"Do either of you want to come with me?" Richie asked, not knowing if they did or didn't. "Not, but..." Lisa started off. "You were right to ask." Mindy finished for her, knowing what each other wanted to say. "Uh, okay. I'll be right back." Richie stated, as himself, Mindy and Lisa all laughed at the stupid joke because they were watching Stab and it was one from there. The basement door opens then closes as Mindy muttered a 'he's dead', which Lisa laughed at. "Goddamn fucking Uber cancelled on me!" Liv sulked, wanting to just go home already.

"Great, now I can't have sex and I can't get a ride home." Liv complained, as both Mindy and Lisa looked at her weirdly as she jumped onto the couch. "Could this night get any shittier?" Liv questioned, as Lisa and Mindy rose up in confusion because they know Chad went looking for her and they didn't see him. "Liv, where's my brother?" Mindy asked, wanting to know if he was safe or not. "What? I don't know, Mindy, probably off accusing everyone of being the killer!" Liv argued, as Lisa rose an eyebrow at her.

"He actually went out, looking for you." Lisa explained, Mindy and herself now having a new suspect for the killers list. Liv just turned her head to look at them, giving them a side eye in response. "I didn't see him, okay?" Liv told them, as Mindy looked her up and down but not in a friendly way. Lisa just moved away, maybe having some more time to run away if it was needed. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Liv asked, feeling Mindy intense staring at her. "Just revising our suspect list." Mindy exclaimed, as Liv was moved to the top instead of dead last lion the list. Mindy decided on lying back down, as Liv got up seeing as she was getting annoyed and cranky.

"Fuck this." She swore, having enough of Mindy and Lisa at that point. Liv just stop walking, turning back around to face the pair of girls on the couch. "Are you afraid of me? Mindy? Lisa?" Liv questioned, Mindy letting out a scared chuckle as Lisa let out a giggle that wasn't audible. "You think I did something to your brother? Huh?" Liv taunted them, as Mindy and Lisa looked her way. "You think I'm gonna cut you both up?" Liv asked them, as Lisa looked around the room for a weapon. "A little bit now, yeah." Mindy told the truth, as both herself and Lisa were kinda scared now.

"I thought you said I was too boring to be the killer. Maybe that's the twist. What do you two think? You both are the experts." Liv recalled, remembering what the duo said at the bar days prior. Liv then moved her head down, intimidating them a bit while messing with them. "You know what eventually happens to the experts?" Liv questioned, as Mindy answered with a what. Liv then made a slicing movement in her throat which Mindy not Lisa liked. Liv then walked around the couch, grabbing Mindy's popcorn and walked away with saying that she hoped they enjoyed their stupid movie. "Fucking psycho." Mindy and Lisa uttered, agreeing on the same thing.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Author note:
I need Scream 6 to be added to Netflix
so then I don't have to watch it an another platform in google!
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵