009, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9, Wes Hicks.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Word count: 1248.
Warnings: pain, blood, swearing.
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Sam was driving but stopped near the Hicks residence, stopping when saw the police tape around the house. Immediately Sam called Lisa to check on her because she know she was home alone. "Sam? All I know is that Wes went home and he was getting sushi because he asked if I wanted some over text. And after that I don't know, he just wasn't replying so I figured he was eating." Lisa explained, sitting up in her bed more straighter as she had woken up minutes ago. "Okay, hopefully he is safe but I have ti go." Sam to,d her, running towards the house to see Judy's body covered with a blanket.

"Bye." Lisa mumbled out, getting out of her bed to rush down the stairs to put to her shoes on. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Get on shoe, I wanna know if Wes is safe!" Lisa repeated, seeing as he shoe wasn't go on her foot so she decided on not wearing it as just going barefoot. "Lisa, when we figure out who this is, I want you to shoot them in the fucking head!" Jill tells her, seeing her worried and scared for her friends. "I will! Just tell me if Wes is safe!" Lisa screamed, running out of the without shoes on, grabbing her bike on the way, and not bothering to lock the door.

"Fuck it." Lisa muttered, peddling faster than she ever had to get to Wes' house. "Lisa I don't think you wanna know the answer." Jill mumbled, knowing her sister would be in a lot of pain if she heard the answer. Riding fats as shit, Lisa made it to Wes' house within ten minutes, seeing as she lived 20 ministries away if she rode normally. "Excuse me!" Lisa grumbled, walking her way through the crowd of people. "Excuse me!" Lisa yelled, people moving out of her way by the look on her face, which was a killer one.

"You can't be here." An officer tells her, seeing her duck under some tape. "Is Wes okay? I need to know if he's safe!" The blonde haired girl rambled on, the officer grabbing her shoulder because they sensed that she was worried. "I'm sorry, I can't tell any one anything. I'm sorry, you have to leave." The officer repeated, pushing her back towards the tape as Sam was talking to a cop near by. "I just wanna know if he's safe, just tell me that!" Lisa cried out, tears running down her face because no one would tell her any thing.

"I can't give out any information." The officer exclaimed, as Lisa sighed and nodded just wanting to find out if Wes was okay. "Okay, fuck it!" Lisa yelled, turning around and flipping both her middle fingers up to the police while she grabbed her bike that she dumped near by, getting back on it to ride to the hospital to check if Tara was okay because there was a lot of police at Wes' house. Entering the hospital with her breath ragged and heavy in her chest, Lisa ran towards the Tara's room, which she knew off by heart.

"Tara!" Lisa called out, not seeing where she was going because the lights were out. "Tara, it's just me, Lisa!" Lisa informed, looking inside the girls room for any sign of her but instead she was met with an empty bed and the tv playing in the background. "Tara, oh god!" Lisa shouted, more worried for the girl since she couldn't find her. Turning around, Lisa was met with Ghostface holding out a shiny knife. "Fuck no!" Lisa screamed, running into the person and pushing them into the door way, the knife giving into Lisa's calf making her scream out in pain.

Pulling out the knife quickly, Ghostface laid on the floor in pain. "Tara!" Lisa yelled, exciting the room to find the girl she was looking form ignoring her bleeding calf. "You're okay." Lisa mumbled out, seeing Tara trying to roll her way towards the elevator but was in pain due to her injuries. "Lisa? What are you doing here?" Tara asked, looking back to find Richie still in the floor with Ghostface near them. "I needed to check if you're okay, I'm not too sure about Wes." Lisa told her, grabbing onto the handle bars to start pushing Tara towards the elevator.

"We have to leave, Ghostface is here." Tara warned, turning her head back towards the elevator. "I'm right here." They state, catching both Tara and Lisa's attention, putting them off guard. Hearing this, Lisa looked over her shoulder to see the white mask staring right back at her. Ghostface watches her exoression, Henry eyes widening in shock because she knew that Ghostface was going to get her. Hearing ringing, Ghostface turned their head toward the noise, giving the girls some more time to get to the elevator.

Ghostface leaned down towards Richie's pocket, pulling out his phone that held Sam's contact on the screen, showing that she was calling him. "Richie? Are you at the hospital?" Sam asked, wanting to know if Tara was okay. "Hello, Samantha." Ghostface taunted, Tara groaning as her foot and hand were in pain. "Tara, do you want me to stop? Oh shit." Lisa asked, the wheelchair slowly down a bit due to Lisa's injury finally getting to her nerve system due to how deep the knife went in. "No, keep going." Tara told her.

"Richie can't come to the phone right now, he's finding out what happens to people who stick their noses into other people business that doesn't concern them." Ghostface told Sam, bringing their knife out, getting ready to attack Lisa then Tara. "Please don't hurt him." Sam begged not wanting her boyfriend to get hurt. "I'll tel you hat, you can choose which one out of the three do I kill and hurt really badly?" Ghostface established, now knowing Sam doesn't want any of three to get hurt. "Three? What?" Sam asked, not knowing who the third person is.

"Tara's little friend, Lisa. Which one would it be, Sam?" Ghostface questioned, as Tara groaned again from the pain she was in which made Lisa stop again because her leg felt a bit numb. "No, please! I'm begging you, don't hurt them." Sam pleaded, as Lisa made sure Tara was okay before they could keep going. "Really, you can save your sister, and I can hurt Richie badly. All you have to do is say kill Lisa." Ghostface told Sam, walking forward from Richie to find Lisa and Tara near the elevator. Walking faster, Ghostface pushed Lisa out the way, pushing her into a brick wall.

After that, Ghostface tipped the wheelchair onto the floor, Tara coming out of it and hitting the floor hard. Tara screamed, her body getting chucked onto the floor in pain. Ghost face just kept walking, as Tara dragged herself on the floor just wanting to reach the elevator, feeling bad for leaving Lisa and Richie. "Fuck you." Tara exclaimed, not listening to Ghostface as she dragged herself to the elevator. Hearing a ding, Tara and Ghostface looked at the elevator, seeing Dewey and Sam in it. Shooting his gun, Dewey missed Ghostface due to them jumping out of the way.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Author note:
Dewey's death is actually so sad! I don't wanna write it
but I'm watching Le Sserafim at Coachella right now!
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵