30

Author POV:

After 2 minutes faaz went to his room because the hospital saw a call i thi. When Faaz left, zayan stood up to go back to his room and Mehnoor followed him.

"Merii baat sune"

She said, zayan stopped and looked at her. He was very pissed with himself. Why did he say yes to this nikaah.

"Aap ne hn kyu boli, aap ko to nahi karni thi ye shadi"

He took a deep breath, she was looking very innocent in the white shalwar kurta, duppata was properly covering her body and head.

"Ab main tumhari baat man kar apni ammi ko to mana nahi na kar sakta"

He started Talking small small steps towards her, she started walking backwards. Then her back hits the Wall. He put both hands in his jeans pockets.

"Aur agar main tumhe itna hi bura lagta hnu to kardo mana"

She was looking at him, and he was also looking at her. He never noticed that her eyes were chocolate brown in colour. She noticed his eyes lashes were very long, his grey eyes were very beautiful very deep, and fearless.

"Aur ek baat, nikaah k liye hn kardi iska ye Mtlb nahi hai ki maine accept kar liya tumko. Mujhse kisi bhi tarha ki umeed na rakhna"

He said and went from there, Mehnoor was just looking at him. How can he talk with her this much rudely. On the other hand, faaz was standing on his door, he saw and listened to Everything. But Mehnoor didn't notice him. He was ready to go to the hospital. He thought ki kab wo wapis aega to Saba se baat karega. And he walked downstairs.

----

At night around 12.

In Haider's study Mustafa, Saba, Mehnoor, zayan, Ayan and yousuf were sitting. They were discussing Abbas because agle din shadi thi. Saba already decided to help them, not because Mrs Abbas asked her for help but because that girl with whom Mr Abbas's son was going to get married was innocent. There was a file on the table and Mehnoor was speaking.

"Koi bhut bada function nahi hai unk wahan. Aur wo ladki Wale k ghar bhi nahi ja rahe. Baki ladki Wale yahan aa rahe hai. Bas ek nikaah hoga aur kuch nahi. Ladki 19 saal ki hai. Abhi school khatam hua"

"Unka beta kahan hai"

"Mr Abbas k servant quarter me"

Zayan said, Mehnoor looked at him but he was looking at the file. Yousuf and Ayan were standing while leaning on the wall.

"To"

Haider looked at Saba, and she smiled.

"Unk bete ko wahan se nikalna bhut muskil hai because of security. Ayan ko hum wahan nahi bhej sakte"

"Kyu"

Ayan said because they still treated him as a child.

"Goli lag gai na, uda dainge chachu humko"

Zayan said, he just rolled his eyes.

"Hn to unk bete k liye Mustafa Bhai zayan and Mehnoor jainge"

"Isk saath"

Zayan said while pointing towards Mehnoor.

"Hn koi pareshani hai"

Haider asked, zayan looked at Mehnoor and signed.

"Aur unk ghar main Ayan aur yousuf jainge"

Haider nodded, and stood up.

"Khair se jana, aur tum goli na lagwa Lena"