12

Author POV:

Mustafa told his badi Chachi ki mariyam mere saath ja rahi hai. When mariyam came downstairs in the lounge Mustafa was sitting while scrolling on his phone. Zayan already went to the university. Mariyam was wearing a blue kurti with Jeans and a blue hijab. Mustafa looked at her and smiled but she didn't smile she was upset with him because he didn't tell her before. He takes the bag from her hand and walks towards the door. Mariyam went to the kitchen and packed a aloo a paratha with some dahi, and after saying salam he went towards the car. She sat on the passenger seat. He looked at her because he could feel that she was upset with him. But without saying anything he just started the car. After 10 min she opened the box and offered him some paratha.

"Aap ne nashta nahi kiya, ye kha le"

She said and he looked at that box and smiled, because it doesn't matter how mad she is with him, she always makes sure ki usne khana khaya ki nahi.

"Main to drive kar raha hnu, kaise kha sakta hnu"

He said and his eyes were still in the road, he was trying his best ki smile na kare. Then she started making small morsels for him, he looked at her with side eyes and smiled brightly. She took that morsel towards his mouth he looked at her she was not looking at him, he ate that paratha and licked her finger tip jaan k. She flinched and looked at him, and he just started driving with a smirk on his face.

"Biwi, aur khelao"

He said and she just made another morsel with a shivering hand, and this time he didn't licked her finger because that was enough for her. After finishing that paratha she cleaned her hands with tissue and gave him a water bottle. The whole ride was silent only Mustafa could hear her soft breath.

----

In siddique house Everyone was doing shadi ki taiyaari, kyu ki bas 15 din the right now wahaiba sara Shafia and saniya was discussing ki shadi me kya phena hai.

"Mujhe nikaah k Tim alag aur rhuksati k time alag phena hai"

Saniya said and wahaiba looked at her.

"Kyu, Haider bhai ne Paisa nahi Dena tumhare kapdo ka"

"Jo bhi main to alag alag hi lungi"

She said and they all just rolled their eyes.

"Hum na theme rhakainge, aur shadi se phale ek bride to be party"

Shafia said while getting all excited. Sara and wahaiba smiled.

"Hn par ladko ko nahi bulainge"

Wahaiba said.

"Accha wo sab baad ki baat hai abhi shopping par chale"

Sara said and stood up,when Arkaan came.

"Mama, can we take Inara with us"

He said, everyone looked at each other.

"Of course baby, now go and change your clothes"

She said and he ran towards his room.

"Nahi main pink frock hi lungi"

"Ohho ifzu try to understand, pink color nhi tu black phena saniya phuphu ki shadi me"

"Kyu"

"Kyu ki main bol raha hnu"

"Tum dono kyu lad rahe ho"

Wahaiba said and Ifza came towards his mother and Asher just stopped there while folding his hand on his chest.

"Dekhe na mama Ashu bol raha hai main saniya Massi ki shadi me black frock phenu par mujhe pink chahiye"