11(part 2)

Author POV:

Everyone got arrested, Haider took Saba from there towards his car. She was trying her best ki aankh band na ho. Haider asked zayan to went back to khan recidency but he was not allowed to say anything to anyone. Haider and Mustafa went to farm house with Saba. Whole ride Haider was talking with Saba so that she didn't fell asleep. And Mustafa was driving as fast as he can. When zayan entered in khan residency Mariyam was sitting in the lounge. Zayan's face looked not so very good.

"Zayan, Saba kahan hai"

Mariyam asked and zayan looked at her trying to search very convincing answer.

"Bolo kya hua hai"

Mariyam asked again.

"Wo, Mustafa Bhai log farm house gae hai kuch kaam tha unko. Main Ghar aa gaya mujhe kl University jana hai na"

Zayan said, he was trying his best ki mariyam ko yakeen aa jae.

"Tum jhut bol rahe ho na, kuch hua hai na mujhe phone do mujhe Haider bhai se baat karni hai"

"Kya mariyam appi kuch nahi hua, aap bhi bilkul. Kuch nahi hua ja kar so jaiye aur mujhe akela chhod de"

He said in a very loud voice that Mariyam flinched. And zayan Went to his room. Mariyam sat on the sofa because she was not convinced with his answer. Faaz was still sitting on his Salah mat, his heart was still feeling something. After 2 min he calls his mother to ask if she is fine or not, after knowing that his mother was totally fine and happy he cut the call and lay on the bed.

---
On the other in the farm house, the lady doctor was operating Saba. Mustafa and Haider were sitting in the lounge. Mustafa was very pareshan that if something happened to his previous sister and his wife's Jaan se pyaari behen. How he is going to explain all these to her. Haider was sitting with a ver calm face because he knows his sister's is someone who is not weak. After 30 min the doctor came out and he walked towards Haider, Mustafa stood up.

"Kya hua"

Mustafa asked.

"There is nothing to worry, Saba ab khatre se bahar hai. Goli nikal di hai, 24 ghante me hosh aega. Zyda pareshani ki baat nahi hai 3 din baad aap usko Ghar le jana aur 1 hafte me thik ho jayegi. Phali ladki dekhi hai jo pure operation k time baat kar rahi thi, impressive.

Doctor said and Mustafa thanks Allah under his breath. Haider stood up.

"Thankyou doctor, Mustafa inko wapis drop karwa do aur main apne room me ja raha hnu koi mujhe disturb nahi karna"

And he walked towards his room and Mustafa went outside with doctor.

-----

Next morning in siddique house, maha was going to his father's house, so she is taking Arkaan with her. Asher was not so very happy about this but he can't do anything. Everyone was in office. Saniya shafia and Sara was sitting in the lounge, and they were discussing about themes for different functions. Then door bell rings. Bano was not home so Shafia went to open the door. Outside a delivery boy was standing with 99 Rose bouquet in his hands.

"Saniya sikandar ka Ghar yahi hai"

He asked and Shafia nod, then he gave that bouquet to her and went from there. He was not looking like a delivery boy, he was wearing a Black suit. She closed the door and walked back towards them.

"Yeeeeeee kyaaa haiii"

Saniya screamed, sara was shocked ki waqar ne ye bhej Diya propose karne k liye.

"Ye saniya aapi k liye aya hai"

Shafia said and placed that bouquet on the table.

"Ohho, Haider bhai to bade romantic nikle"

Sara said and saniya smiled shyly. Then she pulled out a note which was attached with that bouquet. And her face got all confused.

"Costello"

She read and looked at sara, then she passed the notes to sara.

"Ye kaisa bukhar jaisa naam hai bhai, aur iss insaan ne tumhe kyu bouquet bheja"

"Wahi na main bhi soch rahi hnu"

And she fell on the sofa.

----

In the khan residency, everyone was doing their breakfast, zayan was awfully silent and he was not eating. Mariyam looked at him and she came fell that something is wrong. Ayan was already left for the college. And faaz today he walked in the dinning Bina kisi k bulae. After 2 minutes Mustafa entered and said salam to everyone. He looked at mariyam but she didn't looked at him. He was looking tired in that same dress which he was wearing the previous day. And faaz he was looking at the door ki kya pata wo aa jae.

"Saba aur haider kahan hai"

Tayi ammi asked.

"Wo unko thoda kaam tha, wo 3 din baad ainge. Hn mariyam zara Saba k kapde nikal kar dedo abhi wapis jaunga to lete jaunga"

Mustafa and saba just nod her head without looking at him. Then he looked at zayan who is looking at him, he just nod slightly and zayan take a deep breath.

After 1 hour.

When Mustafa was all ready to back, he went to his wife's room. The door was open and she was putting all the Essential things for her. He walked towards her and stood behind her, then he hugged her tightly from behind.

"Aap humse naraz hai"

He asked, he only call her app when he wants her to talk with him. She didn't said anything, her hands were automatically stopped because he was hugging her. When she didn't said anything he turned her around.

"Kya hua hai mariyam, mujhe bhi nahi bataogi"

"Aap log humse kuch chupa rahe hai na, Saba thik nahi hai. Mujhe bataiye Saba kahan hai"

She said while looking at him, her eyes were wet and he was holding her face with his hands.

"Phale rona band karo hmmm. Aur koi aapse kuch nahi chupa Raha. Main aap ko batane hi aya hnu sab kuch such such. Par aap kisi ko nahi bataungi ye baat hmm"

He said and she nod like a child while wiping her eyes, his heart forgot to beat.

"Saba ko goli lagi hai"

And she was about fall in the group because of sudden news. But he was fast enough to catch her.

"Mariyam, aap ne kaha tha aap nahi roingi. Aur saba Bilkul thik hai hosh me hai zinda hai Allah ka shukar hai"

He was saying all these while wiping her tears which was falling like a waterfall.

"Mu...mu.. mujhe Saba pas le chale, please"

She said Star cry loudly, he hugged her tightly and she cried for 5 minutes.

"Mariyam, stop cry darling. Main aap ko le chalunga pakka par shh ab rona nahi"

He said and kissed her forehead.

"Main chacha ko bata kar ata hnu ki aap mere saath jaogi hmm, tab tak aap Saba ka saman pack kar lo"

And he went from there not before kissing her forehead again.

-----

Thank you so much please do like my work and share with your friends and family.❤️❤️✨✨