2

Author POV

In the evening around 5

Haider was in his study, doing some work. Saba was  in the lounge with a chip bowl in her hand. She was sitting on the sofa and Ayan was sitting beside her. They were checking some type of dress for him  jis ka pay Saba ne karna tha. Mariyam was in the kitchen making halwa because she knew her half husband was coming back. Zayan was sitting on the staircase with bura sa muh, because Haider called him in his study. Saba looked at him and then Ayan who was already looking at him. Then they stood up and sat beside him, one side ayan and one side Saba.

"Kya hua aloo jaisa muh kyu banaya hua hai"

Saba asked and zayan looked at him.

"Haider bhai ne bulaya hai apni study me"

He told them jaise pata nahi koi bura kaam ho gaya ho. Saba and Ayan nod their heads.

"Kuch nahi hota, zyda se zyda kya ho ga mar jao ge. Mar Jana itna ji kar kya karna hai aapne, waise bhi oxygen waste hi hai aap par"

Ayan said and zayan looked at him with a horrible look, and Saba just shrugged her shoulder. And then she patted his shoulder and nod ki jao beta jao.

"Kalma padh lena, kahin aisa na ho ki kalma bhi naseeb na ho"

Saba said and Ayan hid his laugh. And zayan walked towards Haider's study. And then they again started eating their chips.

"Kachre ki tarha pade hote ho sab yahan wahan, ye nahi ki koi kaam karle"

Said someone from and when they looked there, Mustafa was standing there with a smirk on his face, his hair was messed, half shirt was tuck in his jeans half was out, sleeves were folded with watch in his hands, and coat was in his right hand, he looked very tired.

"Assalamualaikum"

Saba said and ran towards him, and Ayan hugged him out of excitement. But Mustafa pushed him.

"Thik hai dur se baat karo, baki sab kahan hai zayan Haider bhai ammi abbu...."

He was asking without letting them answer, so Saba interrupted him.

"Bhai Bhai, sab apne apne room me hai, zayan ko Haider bhai ne bulaya tha unk office me aur baki hm sab yahan"

Saba told him about everyone, but she didn't tell him about Mariyam jin k bare wo suna chahte the. He looked here and there. He looked at Ayan but he was looking at him with innocent eyes.

"Aur Mariyam kahan hai"

He asked, like he is besharam he always flirts with her in front of everyone, and Whenever his mother shows him her eyes ki nahi karo, he says kya bhaag k thodi shadi ki aap logo ne pakad k karwai hai yahan.

"Mariyam appi mujhe nahi pata"

Saba said and looked around like she was searching for her. And Mustafa looked at him with a confused look.

"Tum logo ko nahi pata to kiss ko pata ki mariyam kahan hai, itna bada ghar hai kahan gai wo"

He asked and now Ayan was fully aware that he was just a second away chilane k liye.

"Mariyam aapi kitchen me hai"

He said in one go with a nervous smile and he just nod his head and shoyw him his finger ki mila beta tum.

"Jahil, kya zarurat thi batane ki"

Saba slapped Ayan's hands and asked, but Ayan looked at her with narrowed eyes.