22 part two

Author POV:

When waqar bring speaker, yousuf and zayan ran towards him.

"Main bajaunga"

Zayan said, yousuf just snatched his phone from his hand.

"Jitni tumhari shakal kharab hai, usay zyda tumhara gaano me taste kharab hai to tum nahi bajaoge"

Yousuf said, zayan rolled his eyes and waqar was just looking at them.

"Aisa hai main bajaunga, tum dono nahi bajaoge"

Waqar Said, yousuf and zayan looked at him at the same time.

"Hume aap k zamane ka gaana nahi suna waqar bhai"

Zayan said.

"Tum chup Karo---"

"Waqar Bhai aap chhode main hnu na"

" Thik hai ek baar tum bajao phir ek baar hm bajainge"

Waqar said, then yousuf connected his phone with speaker and he played "chunari chunari". Saba looked at him with excited face, because that was their favourite song, Ayan and Mehnoor was also looked at each with happy face. Zayan and yousuf picked red colour duppata from the basket and then. Music got started. Sara wahaiba were looking at each other ki waah kya taste hai. Saniya was still in shock ki baj kya raha hai, and Haider he knows ki unk ghar ki shadi me aisa hi gaana bajta hai. Saba snatched Haider's shawl and wrapped it around her neck.

"AAJA NA CHHOO LE MERI CHUNRI SANAM
KUCH NA BOLU TUJHE MERI KASAM
I JAWAN SAR PE MERE
TERE BIN KYA KARU JAWANI PE REHEN"

Saba sang, yousuf and zayan shared a hi-five, asfi and wajdan was laughing over ki ajj bhi aisa hi gaana sunte hai. Sara and wahaiba just enjoying the song. Waqar was standing there with bura sa muh ki ye kya hai. The elders were laughing. Mustafa was standing humza, and he had a big smile on his face. Mariyam was not looking at anyone because, wo Shafia ko mehindi laga rahi thi.

"AAJA NA CHHOO LE MERI CHUNRI SANAM
KUCH NA BOLU TUJHE MERI KASAM
I JAWAN SAR PE MERE
TERE BIN KYA KARU JAWANI PE REHEN"

Then Mehnoor sang, zayan looked at her with 0 expression. Mehnoor went towards Saba. Faaz was just looking a them, he was not so interested in that song but he was interested in Saba. He was ok jab tak sirf Saba ga rahi thi.

"CHIKNE CHIKNE BADAN SE TERE SAR SAR CHUNRI SARKE"

Yosuf and went towards Saba, she was laughing. Faaz just make a tight fist to control himself. Sameer walked towards wahaiba and sat beside him while sliding his hand on her waist. She looked at him with narrowed eyes, but he just winked.

"AISA LAGE KI BIN BADAL
AMBAR PE BIJLI KADKE"

Zayan sang, but when he was walking towards Saba he bumped into Mehnoor. But without saying sorry or anything he just looked at her and went from there.

"JI KARTA HAI YE BIJLI
MAIN TUJH PE AJJ GIRAU"

Mehnoor sang while looking at Ayan, he just smiled ear to ear, and said something in her ears, jis pae she was looking at him with wide eyes and Shafaq laughed loudly.

"TUJH KO BHAR LOON BAHAO ME
YE CHUNRI TUJHE UDAHU"

Saba sang, she removed Haider's shawl for her neck and wrapped it around yousuf neck. Faaz just punched the table, and stood up.

"BADHTA HI JAE DARD
HO NA KHATAM"

Ayan sang, and walked faaz he looked him, but then ignored his gaze. Zayan just hid his smile. Wahaiba said something in sara's ear she laughed loudly, sameer looked at them ki mujhe bhi batao but they ignored his existence.