14 (part two)

Author POV:

The next day in the siddique house Everyone was getting ready, few people were packing there bags because they are leaving today for Haveli. Sameer was not going but wahaiba was going because asfi asked sameer ki usko Jane do, and he can't say no to him. Even though he was not very happy about this because after so many years she became his habit like he won't be able to sleep without her smell, and he is going to missed his little princess his daughter. Wajdan was not so happy about this because he didn't wanna go but he can't make his biwi sad again. Saniya was happy like super happy. Right now shafia was doing something in her mother's room when waqar entered and he locked the door. She looked at the door and waqar was standing there with smile. He started walking towards her and her breath got uneven. When he stood infront of her like two steps far from her.

"Mubarak ho future wife"

He said in his hot deep voice, he was wearing a white turtle neck shirt, Black Jeans and denim jacket with chasma and today he make a half hair pony. She fixed her chasma and duppata. She was very nervous like she was literally sweating. He can feel that she was nervous.

"Aap khush ho"

She asked and looked at him, he smiled and looked on her eyes deeply.

"Aap khush ho"

He asked her and bend a little over her face. But her duppata slipped from his head and he move his gaze.

"Shayad main itna khush kabhi nahi tha shafi"

He said and looked at her she bite her lips and his eyes got all dark but he gulped while looking at her lips.

"Aa..aap ne darwaza kyu band kiya"

Her voice take him back from his world he cleared his throat and looked away. Because he was standing very close and it was very hard to control.

"Hum bhi khush hai, aap ne humara intezaar kiya uska shukriya"

Shafia said and he looked at her but she walked towards the door without listening what he was going to say.

----

In Malik house sameer was sitting on the bed edge with hands fold on his chest. wahaiba was packing her bag but wo wapis nikal deta tha. She was doing her work with small smile on het face.

"Sameer nahi kare na late ho rahi hai"

He looked at her with narrowed eyes, and she just pinched his cheeks.

"Na jao begum, hum kaise rahainge aap k bina"

He said with a sad face and with a sad pout. He was looking cute and adorable at that time.

"Bas 2 din baat hai Sameer. Phir aap bhi aa jagainge wahan"

"Bas 2 din, bas nahi 2 din bhut hote hai, aap shamj rahi hai begum 48 ghante main kaisa rahunga aap bina"

He said and stood up and he was saying ki jaise pata nahi kya hi ho Gaya ho.

"Accha bas chale ab mujhe chhod de na"

She said, she put her suitcase on on the floor but he move his face other side while acting all naraz. She smiled and turned him towards her. She take his face in her small hands.

"Aap mujhe chhodne bhi nahi chalainge"

She said and he pulled her in a very tight hug. She smiled and hugged him back. He hide his face in her neck.

"I'm gonna miss you sweetheart"

"Accha ab chale na late ho raha hai"

She said, then he kissed her forehead and he picked her suitcase, then they walked downstairs while holding her hands.