26 part two

Author POV:

In the afternoon around 12:30.

Saniya was sitting with all the family members, they were talking about, what she likes what she doesn't. She can cook or not. Saba was in the kitchen, making some soup. Mariyam and Mustafa were in the office, Ayan and zayan went to their university. Yousuf was sitting there with them, and his chote mamu were doing his champi. Saba came with a soup in her hand, yousuf and mariyam noticed that but they didn't said anything. She went to the faaz room, she knocked but he didn't said anything. She just opened the door and walked inside with the soup. He was sitting on the sofa, his laptop was opened in front of him and he was talking with someone on his phone. He looked at her, she was looking dull, he can feel that. He was looking at her and she was doing his work with looking at him, she shut the door walked towards the Table and put the soup on the table. She sat on another sofa beside him. He was so lost the he forgot he was talking with someone, that person Take his name and he came back to reality.

"Ji ji ramsha main sun Raha hnu"

He said, Saba looked at him in a way like she wanna asked ki kon ramsha. He again started doing his work. He thought that she is going to left after putting soup but she was just sitting there while looking around. After 10 min he cut the call while saying ki "hn thik hai". He put the phone the table and stood up.

"Aap ko koi kaam tha"

He said, he was searching his study table. She looked at him and said.

"Nahi"

He picked up a blue file from the table and walked back to his place. He started checking his File, in between he said without looking at her.

"Agar aap ko koi kaam nahi hai to aap ja sakti"

Saba looked at him with a pissed look, she closed his laptop with a loud sound, he looked at her with a calm face.

"Masla kya hai aap ko, subha se baat karne ki koshish kar rahi hnu, paar k nakhre khatam ho k nahi de rahe"

She said, he was looking at her when she stopped speaking he said.

"Ho gaya"

And she got more angry.

"Faaz mujhe gussa na dilaye, mujhe pata hai aap naraz hai humse. Dehke mujhe manana nahi ata hn par aap k liye try zarur kar sakti hnu"

"Kyu"

"Because you're important for me, try to understand. I know at that you wanna help me, and I appreciate that. But atleast for once, put yourself at my place. Main bas apni sari kamzooryo se ladna chahti hnu, khud akele. Main kamzor nahi padna chahti faaz, aap to SHAMJE"

She said, faaz can understand what she wants to say but he wants her to be carefree at least in front of him. He wanna show her that there is someone who can accept you with all your even and odds. He can love you just the way you are. She doesn't have to fight for herself alone there is someone who wants to stand beside her in every situation.

"Saba hume pata hai ki aap lad sakti hai, you're very strong. But atleast for once, hum kar bharosa to kariye. Apko nahi zaruri haar cheez se ladne ki, koi hai jo aap ko waise ka waisa accept karega, aap ko badalne ki zarurat nahi hai, agar aap ko Adil se pareshani to to app unk muh par bolti. Jiss Saba ko main janta hnu wo aisi to nahi thi, kisi k samne haar man jae. Main ye nahi bol raha ki app Adil se lado, but agar wo cheez aap ko takleef de Rahi hai to usk pass nahi jana chahiye, chhod dena chahiye"

He was trying his best to convince her.

"Aur yaad, kisi ki yaad ko kaise chhode"

She asked very innocently.