x. ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀs

HARRY AND LEON SITS AT A desk and flips through the now dry pages of the diary, Leon sighed and glanced at the ghost who was humming and flipping through her own book

"Do you mind?" Harry looked at her, annoyingly, She glared at him and shut her book and gets up, gliding away, "He didn't mean it like that!" Leon tried but the ghost disappeared. "Did you have to say it like that?"

Harry glared at leon before flipping the diary over, Leon leaned over and glanced at the name on the diary, "Tom marvolo riddle." They both read off slowly.

"Hey, wait. I got an idea." Leon grabbed a quill and opened the book, He dips it and hovers it over the book, They both watched as the ink disappeared into the page, The two boys eyes grow wide. "You're a genius!"

"Yeah, well." Leon shrugged with a smile and harry took the quill and dipped the quill again before he began writing, "Our names.. is harry potter and leon astor." They both stare intently as the words fade into the book.

They share a look as words in different hand writing appear, The message fades away and harry dips the quill again and wrote again, "Do you know anything about the chamber of secrets?" The words disappears and it replied with a 'yes'.

Harry dips his quill and continues writing, "Can you.. tell us?"" Book tom quickly responds, 'No.' The two boys signed heavily and leaned back, 'But i can show you.' Leon and Harry glanced at each other then back at the book.

'Let me take you back fifty years ago.' Leon's eyes widened as the pages flip on their own then stop, then a date appears, '13th june' Harry lifts the book and a bright light emits from the book, it grows in size and sucks harry and leon into the book.

Leon and Harry looked around and made their way down a corridor, they pass a statue of a wild boar to the bottom of a staircase, a teen stands on the land way looking upward. "Excuse me. Could you tell us what's going on here?"