ᴠ. ᴠᴏʟᴅᴇᴍᴏʀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴜɴᴄʟᴇ

THE FOUR QUIETLY WALKED down the stairs and into the common room to see trevor— neville's frog on a chair in front of them

THE FOUR QUIETLY WALKED down the stairs and into the common room to see trevor— neville's frog on a chair in front of them. "Trevor." Harry muttered.

"Trevor, Shh! Go! You shouldn't be here!" Ron spoke to the frog, "Neither should you." Neville leaned forward on the chair trevor was on and looked at them, "You're sneaking out again, Aren't you?" He stood up.

"Now, neville, listen. We were.." Harry started. "No, i won't let you! You'll get gryffindor into trouble again. I- I- I'll fight you." He raised his fist and ron and leon shared a look.

"Neville, i'm really really sorry about this." She pulled out her wand, "Petrifucus Totalus." Hermione pointed her wand making Neville freeze up and fall backwards.

Leon and Ron gulped and looked at hermione who placed her wand back in her shirt, "You're a little scary sometimes, you know that?" Ron said, "Brilliant, but scary." Leon finished. "Let's go."

"Sorry." Harry and Leon spoke as they walked past neville, "Sorry." Hermione apologized as they walked past the boy. "It's for your own good, you know?"

The four now walked in the corridor to the door where fluffy was as they are under invisibility cloak, "Ow! You stood on my foot!" Hermione exclaimed quietly. "Sorry." Ron whispered.

"Alohomora." Hermione pointed her wand at the door and unlocked it, They walked inside to see fluffy already sleeping. "Wait a minute. He's..."

"Snoring." the cloak got blown off of them as fluffy snored, "Oh, His breath." Leon covered his nose, "Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp." As they walked closer ron also covered his nose. "Ugh, Its got horrible breath."

"Yeah, just like yours." Leon taunted playfully, ron glared at him, "Hahaha. Very funny." Harry looked at fluffy then down at the trap door.

"We have to move its paw." Ron quickly looked at them, "What?" He questioned, "Come on!" They all bent down and grabbed fluffy's paw, "Okay. Push." They four moved fluffy's paw without waking him.