ᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ғᴇʀʀᴇᴛ

"HEY, MOCHI WHAT DID I SAY about stealing my pillow

"HEY, MOCHI WHAT DID I SAY about stealing my pillow." Leon said after he walked into his room spotting his cat cuddled up on his pillow, "Don't give me an attitude." He pointed before giving her a rub.

Leon gasped as he saw one of his bracelets next to her, "And you're eating liv's bracelet that she made me!" Mochi stared at him before placing her head back on the pillow, "Rude." He muttered and slipped the bracelet on next to his others.

Olivia sneaked up behind him and tapped his shoulder making him let out a squeak, Leon turned and glared at her, "Here." She placed two bracelets in his hand before skipping out of the room. "You don't think i have enough?" He called out.

Receiving no answer leon sighed before walking to his desk and sitting down, He placed the bracelet neatly in front of the other blue and purple bracelets, Leon glanced at the moving picture in front of him.

He kept in touch with ron and hermione but no letters from harry, Leon smiled at the picture before getting up and grabbing his empty trunk out of the closet and started packing.

After packing, He made sure to place the bracelets olivia made for his friends in the trunk, Leon closed it and sighed then glanced at mochi. "You're getting fur all over the place!" He groaned.

Leon picked mochi up and walked out of his room, He walked across the hall and into his sister's room to see her sitting on her bed reading, "Since when did you read." Leon placed mochi on the bed and pushed his sister over and laid next to her.

"I'm bored." He sighed dramatically, Olivia glared and him before pushing him off her bed, "Ouch, liv!" The girl giggled and leaned over to see her brother sprawled over the floor. "Don't you have friends to talk to?"

"They're busy!"

Lie.

Olivia squinted her eyes at him and closed her book, "Go ask dad to practice quidditch." Leon jumped up with a grin, "Good idea! I knew you were smart." He ruffled her hair before leaving the room.