ɪx. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ

LEON FELT HARRY TURN AROUND and tapped him, The boy turned and saw people looking at him and harry, The two boys turned back around and looked at ron and hermione

The two gave them weak smiles, Harry and Leon glanced at another table, the students quickly looked away, Harry noticed ginny and andrew watching them.

The two averted their gaze and went back to talking to olivia, Leon closed his book with harry following in suit, "We'll see you back in the common room." They got up, They stride towards the exit and all heads turned to watch them go.

"So anyway, i told justin to hide up in our dormitory." Leon stopped and grabbed harry to ease drop with him. "I mean to say if potter and astor's marked him down as their next victim it's best he keeps a low profile for a while."

"But why would they want to attack justin?" A girl asked, "Well, justin let it slip to potter and astor that he was muggle-born." The boy answered, "And you definitely think potter and astor's the heirs of slytherin." She questioned.

"I know. They're parselmouth. Everyone knows that's the mark of a dark wizard. Have you ever heard of a decent one that could talk to snakes? They called slytherin himself serpent-tongue." He stated.

"Harry and Leon always seems so nice, Though. And leon's absolutely smitten with a muggle-born. And after all, harry is the one who made You-know-who disappear."

"That's probably why You-know-who wanted to kill him in the first place. Didn't want another dark lord completing with him. And granger's probably astor's next victim, We need to tell her stay away from him." Leon clenched his jaw and went to go in the hall but harry grabbed his robe and dragged him away.

The two ascended a staircase but stopped once they came face to face with a dead chicken, "Hello, Harry, Leon. You alright?" They looked up to see hagrid holding the chicken.