𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭

••• 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗜 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬•••

One of the most richest and influenced family in India. They are running their business not only in India but also in many countries of the world. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗜 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦. They are biggest joint family.

________ •✿• ________

•• 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗶 •••

The founder of Chakravarthi group. 82 - years - old joyful grandpa. The biller of Chakravarthi Family. Happiest and cheerful man. He is just old by age but young by heart. Teases his wife a little bit more.

••• 𝗔𝗺𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗶 •••

Wife of Janatharangan. 75 - years -old sweet granny. She loves her family so much. Her grandson Akilan is her world. She would never stay away from her dearest grandson. Innocent Soul.

________ •✿• ________

••• 𝗔𝗺𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗶 & 𝗨𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗶 •••

The first son & daughter-in-law of Janatharangan & Amutha. Lovey Duvey couple of Chakaravarthi family. They have two sons named Vinay Chakaravarthi & Akilan Chakaravarthi and one daughter named Akalya Chakaravarthi. The couple happy for their kids most importantly feels more proud for their second son.

________ •✿• ________

••• 𝗥𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗶 & 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝘂𝗸𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗶 •••

The second son of Janatharangan & Amutha.They are lovely person only for rich people. They also have a son named Yuva. But they love Akilan like their son. They consider Yuva as their bad omen. Renuka is the one who raised Akilan from his childhood as Umayal have some complications in her health. They're also proud of Akilan. But they have a attitude of their family background. They don't respect people without money.

________ •✿• ________

•• 𝗔𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗶 •••

••• 𝗔𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗶 •••

Hero of our story.The second son of Amuthavel & Umayal. Dearest grandson of Janatharangan & Amutha. 31- years - old billionaire businessman. The second heir of Chakravarthi family. But he didn't handled his family business. He create his own Empress. 𝗔𝗞 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦. In this young age he becomes the top most richest man in India. He is not arrogant or cold person. Instead he is a gentleman and respect everyone. He is the one like I have my job. Very calm person. But he didn't take orders. He is the king were he is. His industry plays the major role in Indian Economy. He is more influenced and powerful person in India. ‌He always has that attitude. Earning his trust is not a easy task. "But If he hates someone, no one can hate as much as he does. And if he loves someone, no one can love as much as he does."

________ •✿• ________

••• 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗵𝗮 •••

Heroine of our story. 22 - years- old professional classical dancer. Madhu is a kind girl. She also writes books. Some of her books are popular. She is a Dumb. But she doesn't Dumb by birth. She lost her speaking ability in a horrible incident. Her mother Megavathi was died in a young age. After that her father Ramakrishnan married with a woman named Premalatha. They tortured Madhu physically and mentally. Madhu faces lots of struggles in that young age. But she doesn't give up. She always waiting for her happy days with a hope.

________ •✿• ________

More characters are introduced in story...

Thank you for reading ❤️