Pᥲths Uᥒkᥒoᥕᥒ

Who would have assumed that the three remaining clones of Clone Force 99 would even be the remaining members of their squad. Who would have assumed that they were so desperate for information on Omega's whereabouts that they went after a Pyke syndicate member for an old acquaintance. But here they were, delivering said member to said acquaintance.

Entering what was assumed to be the main hall of the castle the three clones and the prisoner stepped forward onto a laser platform, guards surrounding the room. Roland, who still had his one horn missing, informed his mother that they were the mercenaries that they had discussed earlier.

"Such courage to demand an audience with me. You'd be dead if my son hadn't convinced me to consider your offer." Isa told them as Hunter pulled out the horn that was cut off.

"And we're here to deliver." Tossing it to Roland who looked rather pleased with the price. "You asked for the Pyke who disgraced your family."

"He's all yours."

"It won't be traced back to you. We made sure of it." Motioning to Genesis who had a smirk under her hood she now took up after she destroyed her helmet from pure anguish months ago. A brown leather poncho now sat over her armor that remained, her sword now dangling behind her, the tilt tilted to the side as it sat in its scabbard.

Despite the changes she still had the same fire in her eyes from her declaration that she was gonna kill hemlock and take everything that he built and burn it to the ground.

Isa ordered the prisoner to be taken below as the prisoner made a final remark at the crime lord as the doors slid shut, silencing the room except for Isa's sharp and threatening voice.

"Impressive. Your willingness to cross the Pykes shows how desperate you are. Tell me. Why is the intel you've requested of such value to you?"

"Dr. Hemlock stole someone from us. We heard your syndicate had the connections needed to find the Imperial's base." She frowned as Genesis had enough of the games she was playing, and she stepped forward, in front of her brothers as she made her presence well known to the woman.

"We've upheld our end of the bargain, now bring us what we require, and we'll gladly be on our way." She spoke with a sharp, yet calm voice as she stood her ground, clearly not intimidated by Isa. The others, clearly surprised in standing up to her even Roland was as it was very rare someone would challenge his mother.

The clone watched the Devaronian's fingers hover over a pair of buttons that sat on her chair's armrest before pressing one as a metal platform extended forward onto the laser platform as she then motioned for Roland to hand over the information as he walked across to them.

"Hemlock's whereabouts have been well guarded by the Empire, but one of our sources came across these coordinates linked to his laboratory." He pulled out a disc showing it to the clones as Hunter asked if this was verified.

"Take what you came for and go, before my generosity runs out." Isa added as Genesis spared one last glance at the Crime Lord before back at the disc. Considering the options they had left. Which wasn't much and this was one of their best shots at a lead.

Sighing she snatched the disc from Roland's hand as she said nothing and headed towards the exit, passing her brothers along the way.

The two said nothing as they followed behind her as this was her now normal behavior since what happened, nor stop Omega from going with the Empire. She had her moments where she acted like her old self, but now she was cold. More serious, more closed up then she was before... and in a way, they all changed.

Wrecker became more of a voice of reason for the sergeant and Genesis now that Echo had left to go help Rex once again. The anxiety grew more for Genesis and Hunter as they were now reaching a total of nine months, nearly ten of them trying to track down Omega and no end was in sight for them.

𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐱𝐲  ✰ The Bad Batch ✰जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें