Kᥲmιᥒo Lost

All around, explosions are heard as the Bad Batch runs through the city. "Go, go!" An explosion goes off behind them as they scramble up.

"We need to find cover." Genesis yells as an explosion happens right in front of them and they get thrown back a bit, a ringing filling their ears. They get up slowly as Tech and Echo help a weakened Genesis up as they help her stand.

The building suddenly slides as explosions go off as they start sliding down the ruined corridor. Crosshair gets trapped under rubble as Omega crashes into a pile as the others slide down and she yells Hunter and Genesis's name as electricity activates and the doors between them closes, splitting them up.

"Hunter, Genesis, do you copy? Tech? Echo? Is anyone there? Wrecker?"

They all slowly wake up as Genesis rips her helmet off as she lays back on the ground, easing the pain that consumed her whole body.

"Yeah, kid. Are you okay?"

"Not really. The room is flooding. And Crosshair's stuck."

"Get the door open, Tech." Hunter orders as Tech is already on it. "All compromised compartments are sealed to contain the flooding. I cannot override the protocols from here." He explains.

"I can." Wrecker pulls out his knife and he stabs it into the door as water slowly leaks through. Tech tries helping him as Hunter goes to check on Genesis and helps her up.

More water starts leaking through the doorway as the two slowly get it open.

"Almost got it!" Water starts spraying out as the door opens enough to let Omega, Crosshair, and AZI flow through. Wrecker catches Omega and places her down as he and Tech shut the door.

Crosshair slides down the floor until he stops right in front of Hunter supporting Genesis.

"Hi." Genesis says as he scrambles up facing the two. "What have you done?"

"The Empire opened fire on the city. We weren't gonna leave you behind." Hunter states as Tech joins the conversation. "We don't have time for this. We need to get topside before this entire structure submerges."

"If you want to stay here and die, that's your call." Genesis mentions as she picks up her helmet and they run, leaving Crosshair who eventually catches up with them.

✦✧✦✧

Explosions ring out all around them as they run through the glass corridor that hangs over the cloning section. Almost every explosion makes them stumble along as Omega stops to look outside as the lab fills with water.

She's joined by Wrecker, Hunter and Gen as they too look out of the glass as they watch the lab get consumed by the ocean water.

"Come on, Omega. We have to go!"

They reach another corridor as water drips around them. The corridor begins to tilt violently as they start sliding down. Omega gasps as she covers her head as debris falls from the ceiling.

"Hold on to something!"

They start sliding as Wrecker grabs onto a piece of metal as does Hunter who grasps Genesis's wrist as Crosshair lands on a piece of metal below them. The building rumbles as Echo loses his grip and he grabs onto the same piece of metal holding Crosshair and all they had to do was wait until the building became even again.

The building finally settles as they drop onto the ground as the room levels out.

"How much do you wanna bet we hit the bottom?" Genesis asks as Hunter helps her up.