A Dιffᥱrᥱᥒt Aρρroᥲᥴh

Watching the way the cadets gazed out of the window was a true experience as their eyes lit up at the beautiful sight of the island of Pabu from up above as the island grew closer every second as they landed the Marauder.

Standing up, the three adults went over to the exit as the cadets followed cautiously, watching the ramp lowered, the bright sun radiating into the dark ship as the brightness caused the kids to temporarily cover their eyes before stepping off the ship and onto the stone pavement.

Moving their hands away they were greeted by two people who seemed to be waiting for them specifically. One was a male with much darker skin and wore what the cadets assumed were the island clothing as he had a kind, welcoming smile plastered on his lips as he welcomed the newcomers and old friends.

The other one. A female, stood next to him as she too wore some islander clothes, a simple pair of pants and a vneck undershirt that had a vest sitting on top. Her hair, tied in a short side braid as various types of blue strings were intertwined within her brown locks. Whilst she had a friendly demeanor.

Her face contorted with a knowing look mixed with an amused smirk as her left hand sat on her lip as she watched the cadets walk down the ramp followed by the three adults as Shep immediately greeted the kids.

"Welcome to Pabu." He showed off as the cadets looked around, almost nervously as Mila could pick up the glances and guarded stances. But she didn't say anything as she let Shep and the others handle them.

"They'll need proper food and new clothes." Hunter told the Mayor who nodded as he told them that they'll have the stuff ready as the cadets glanced at the three clones before back at Shep. Slightly confused on how to react. "We'll check up on you three later."

That seemed to reassure them a bit as they nodded at the sergeant before following Shep as Mika and the others watched them leave and once they were out of earshot, Mika turned around with the all too familiar smirk on her face.

"You know when Genesis said you guys had some clones I thought you were referring to defects like you guys. Not cadets," she nudged her shoulder in their direction. "But I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you picked up Omega."

Genesis scoffed as she shook her eyes, motiong her thumb to her brother. "Yeah, blame Hunter for that." She ignored the look he gave her as Mika hummed in response before changing the topic back to the more serious matter.

"Did you guys find any information on Omega's whereabouts?"

Sighing, Hunter took out Tech's holopad, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked up at Mika who still looked stunning as ever. "Actually..." he hesitated slightly as Wrecker finished for him.

"We might have a hit, but I think they want your input on the coordinates."

She raised an eyebrow as she looked at the three as she wondered what the big guy was referring to before her eyes eventually fell to the datapad that once belonged to a dear friend.

"Let's talk."

✦✧✦✧

Sitting outside of Mika's home on the porch that had a perfect view of the ocean and the sun that at the perfect spot would shimmer off the crystal blue water creating an almost crystallized effect.

The three clones sat around a dining table as Mika currently was inside, tending to a few things before she came out of the hut with some food. Assuming the three were starving for some real food from rations provided.

"So, tell me if I'm right. You went to this planet from coordinates provided by a crime lord, and this planet was the home of a lab of Hemlock experimenting on clones, cadets especially and to top it all off, mutant creatures?" Mika recapped with slight exasperation in her voice as Genesis nodded.