Aftᥱrmᥲth

The droid army advances the Clones as they start to retreat.

"Fire." The droid tanks fire, taking out the clones as the captain and Jedi Master Depa Billaba take cover. "Not to be a pessimist, but if the commander isn't back soon with those reinforcements..."

"My Padawan will be here."

"Master!" Her Padawan yells as he slides down the snowy hill and hops into the divot with them.

"Here. I'm here."

"Caleb, where are the reinforcements?" Master Billaba asks her Padawan. "Don't worry. They're right behind me." Caleb says looking out into the battlefield.

"Uh, where are they?" The Clone Captain asks. "Caleb."

"Trust me."

"Well, how many are there?"

"Six of them."

"Six? We're done."  The clone shakes his head in disappointment. "Yeah, that's what I thought, but you gotta see these clones. They're different." Caleb adds as the three turn to the mountain side as they hear rumbling.

The droids stop as they turn to the sound as it gets closer. "Fire." They start firing at the object which in fact, was a boulder that rolls off the cliff. And in the fog from the snow, the Bad Batch runs in, blasting the droids.

"Make a hole!

Genesis shoots droids as she does a roundhouse kick as she kicks a head off as she and her brothers continue taking out the squad.

"I don't believe it. That's Clone Force 99." The Clone Captain says as Caleb and Billapa watch.

"Crosshair, let's get these tanks moving."

"Sir, yes, sir.

" Crosshair fires a grapple that connects the tanks together and Wrecker runs up and starts pushing them off the edge.

"Huh? Hey. Stop that." A droid says, popping out of the tank. "Adjust the stabilizers. We're going over."

"Hey, clanker. Catch." Tech tosses an electric grenade, shocking the droid as Wrecker pushes the tanks over.

"I guess I'm in charge now." A droid says as Hunter shoots it.

Genesis hops on one and flips it over as Tech ignites another grenade as the group walks away from the destruction. Hunter and Genesis take off their helmets as they approach the squad.

"If you're done hiding down there, I suggest you launch a counterattack. Another droid battalion's approaching." Hunter suggests.

"The general is the one who gives the orders around here." The clone captain states.

"He's right, Captain. This is our chance. Launch the counterattack." Billapa intructs and the Captain sighs. "Yes, General. All right, men. Let's go!"

"There you are, little Jedi. You missing all the fun." Wrecker yells, pushing Echo aside.

"Watching your team in action was the fun." Caleb says, taking off his hood along with his Master.

"Care to introduce your new friends, Caleb?"

"Yes, Master. This is Wrecker, Hunter, Echo, Tech, Genesis and Crosshair." Caleb pointsout each of the distinct clones.

"While I'm not sure 'fun' is the sentiment I would express, I agree with my Padawan. Your exploits were quite impressive." Billapa mentions.

"Exploits?" Wrecker asks. "Don't overthink it, Wrecker."

"Thank you, General." Echo speaks up.

"Now, would one of you please explain where my actual reinforcements are?"